Today's WT study: build your faith in the paradise by......

by nowwhat? 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Daydreaming, fantasizing and using your imagination!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

NOWWHAT?

Daydreaming and fantasizing is about it. I remember when I ‘Faded’ from the religion the first thing I did was rid my head of this teaching because I felt it was a cruel trick to play on my mind.

Besides, the JW religion itself would not able to deliver this global ‘paradise’ - and some JWs and ex-JWs need to think about this.. Really. Can the religion resurrect people?

Somebody else (a supreme being, master of the universe type)..can only make such an assumption or fantasy happen.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

NOWWHAT?

And to add further to this: fairly recently people on this forum and elsewhere have mentioned that people will be ‘told where they will live in paradise’.. And people are commenting on it like it was real. Please.

This is all just speculation on top of a big fantasy and I have to laugh when I read this absurdity.

• waton
    waton

wt encouraged members to go into construction trades for New World work. yeah, looking at the buildings in their illustrations of paradise this week they will need them. Joists hanging in mid air in one, crocked windows in the other.

clearly no architects or building people in the GB or helpers to let go to print. crude, pathetic.

the anointed will direct the work. well, they do that since 1918, in heaven and Earth, and have done a terrible job doctrinally. a bad omen for the 1000 years to come.

• waton
    waton

The big question ignored by wt and the ones chewing their cud:

jesus promised the evildoer paradise ( as defined by wt) but he himself will not be there. also

paradise "will be like the rule by solomon" ***. wt paradise with 1000 wives, the Koran allegedly only offers only 70 virgins.

wt paradise illustrations, always waterfront properties with mountain views. for the billions? illusions, like all wt promises.

***actually a 1/144 ratio ha ha. ***

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Exactly, so who gets the prime real estate? There's only so many hillside/lakeside lots available

• waton
    waton

people will be ‘told where they will live in paradise’..

of course wt will not tell you of their plans, but think of 'beth-el', in total wt rule, then think the planned planet-el.

the kingdom government has choice lots to allot in the Gobi and Sahara unassigned territory.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit