Port St. Lucie, FL Elder facing charges of sexual battery on child, lewd and lascivious behavior

by wifibandit 34 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• wifibandit
  • careful
    careful

How do you know he's a Witness/elder?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Am I the only one who finds Touchpay ironic?

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Good question.

DD

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Agreed. Good question careful.

The source who contacted me with the story confirmed to me. I was also hoping that this post would gather other independent confirmation. Perhapse from someone who attended a convention in West Palm, Fl. last month, where he is said to have given a talk.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I wonder what outline he regurgitated on the big screen? Ya gotta love Da Troof....

DD

• zeb
    zeb

With a hundred things that can be said in these revelations you can only wonder what was done to set them on the paedophile path.? or is it the 'two witness' rule that attracts them to the org.?

• prologos
    prologos
    zeb: "With a hundred things that can be said in these revelations you can only wonder what was done to set them on the paedophile path.?

May be it was the wt illustration with Jesus having kids on his lap and the admonition, biblically, "not to hinder" the interaction with unattached males?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Just another cad hiding and perhaps exploiting the trust and confidence the JWS religion presents.

The two witness rule is also being exploited by these assh..s

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I sure would like to have more information about this case. It's especially interesting that he gave a talk at the convention at West Palm Beach last month. I heard from someone that Biggs was accused of molestation years ago but the elders did nothing. Is this accurate information?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit