The Deep Things of Jehovah(tm). What are they?

by punkofnice 52 Replies latest watchtower bible

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I just wondered.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Good question. Once upon a time there were types and anti-types and learning what things symbolized.... (temple, the curtain, most holy of holies, palm branches, ark with doves and/or special candle holders.... covenants, prophecies... beasts and dreams... numbers and significances of... New Jerusalem and Jerusalem above and whatever the hell.... and on & on it went, ad nauseum, to the nth degree..... )

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Punk: (Q) " The deep Things of Jehover, what are they?

The Rebel (A) I am stamped. However I think if a poster can answer that correctly they deserve a Noble Prize, or perhaps more realistically an award for post of year.

The Rebel.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The deeper question today is: where is all the money going?

Doc

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757
    Aparently by virtue of recent literature dispensed by the wts the deep things include how deep are people's pockets.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    So, once upon a time it was symbolic stuff in the bible; now it's down to the money.
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

And so for the moment, the matter rests with punks observation Money, and may I add a declining property empire, that none the less is compensated for by inheriting members family homes.

The other deep things of " Jehovers Organisation" is there is no compensation for years wasted in the organisation, and members are further ridiculed by having to sing ridiculouse kingdom melodies which breach the term associated with pleasant singing and musical instruments being played with passion.

" Truly I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children you will never enter the kingdom oh heaven" .Translation:- No Skill/ Talent Required, to inherit the fantastic give-away offer of understanding the deeper things of Jehover. Only total 100% obedience to Jehovers organisation.

The Rebel

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Reb -ridiculousnes kingdom melodies which breach the term associated with pleasant singing and musical instruments being played with passion.

When I was a drone, I always wondered why I was the only one that thought all the kingdom songs(TM) were intolerable, nails on blackboard noise.

The deep things of Jehovah(tm) don't exist. It's just loaded language to give a term to confusing nonsense.

• tiki
    tiki

It has to be that chariot Ezekiel explains. Think about it...An obsolete vehicle propelling the greatest spiritual being of the universe around the realms....the conclusions a mere human could draw are truly bizarre.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

He organised a mass genocide. It ended with two sisters having their mother murdered, before they drugged their father and had incestual relations with him.

There is even more mayhem to this story.... if the father got his way, his daughters would have been screwed much earlier, without wine though this time. You see, he offered his daughters to an angry mob, the very mob God was set to wipe out in the genocide. It goes deep......

Evidently, this lesson is one of the deep things of Jehovah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit