Great Evening....

by Lee Elder 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon
    Pardon my ignorance, and i mean no disrespect, but can anyone, please, fill me in as to who these persons are, and what their work is, thanks so much.

You would not believe how much work they have done and continue to do - probably because they do the hard work without self-promotion or glory.

Plus they are really nice people :)

• blondie
    blondie

Those who want to know about Barb and Joe and Joy, just need to search on JWN and online. You'll believe it more if you find it rather than having someone you definitely don't trust on this board who have seen what they do and where they're from tell you.

i

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

I hope to live long enough to meet them all someday...

• millie210
    millie210
    Dunedain
    Pardon my ignorance, and i mean no disrespect, but can anyone, please, fill me in as to who these persons are, and what their work is, thanks so much.

If you get a chance, do yourself a favor and read Barbara Andersons life story,

She is amazing and her life reflects that.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Yeah, I also remember watching a video of Joe and Barb Anderson each giving a testimony at ''family night'' at Bethel on some evening back in 1991. Watching that video of them made me realize they were ultra-JW's back then and to what they are now, that video of them and testimony is really very poignant.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Lee Elder - "...What a messed up bunch they are in Australia..."

Just Australia?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Dunedein - "...can anyone, please, fill me in as to who these persons are, and what their work is..."

Honestly, I don't think there's enough server space. :wink:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit