Great Evening....

by Lee Elder 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder
    ...with Dick and Helen Kelly. Got to meet Joe and Barbara Anderson and their friend Joy on their whirlwind U.S. tour. Wonderful conversation and opportunity to reminisce about our WTS experiences and our plans for the future.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Feel free to share with us your Evening experience with such great company if its not an intrusion .

smiddy

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Props.

Barb Anderson is one of my heroes.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Hi Lee,

I've been keeping up with Barbara, Joe and Joy as they make their way to and fro across the country. So glad you got to enjoy their company! Aren't they great folks?

• Dunedain
    Dunedain
    Pardon my ignorance, and i mean no disrespect, but can anyone, please, fill me in as to who these persons are, and what their work is, thanks so much.
  • freddo
    freddo

Lee Elder does his level best to change the WT Blood policies from the inside.

Barbara Anderson highlights the rotten child abuse record of WT, having been at bethel for decades and is now out.

They both run excellent websites. JW's for Reform on Blood (AJWRB) and Watchtower Documents.

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder
    Barbara is a dynamo and sharp as a tack. Marvin - they talked about you quite a bit. Lots of things in the works in Australia. Got to hear the story behind the story and how Angus came to be so knowledgeable about JWs. What a messed up bunch they are in Australia. Joe was telling us how he essentially was disfellowshipped because he was expected to convince Barbara not to talk with Dateline. Dick is the Treasurer and one of the founding members of AAWA. Helen is just a lot of fun and a great hostess. Lovely evening.
  • Joyzabel
    Joyzabel
    I'm just the driver 😀
  • cha ching
    cha ching
    Haha, Joyzabel.... we hear you are going to star in a new movie...... "Driving Ms Barbara"
  • Listener
    Listener
    Lee Elder
    Got to hear the story behind the story and how Angus came to be so knowledgeable about JWs. What a messed up bunch they are in Australia.

I would love to hear this story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit