Preach the good news?????

by JW72 1 Replies latest jw friends

• JW72
    JW72

Hi Everyone, I was just wondering about 'preaching the good news'.
    In order to preach the good news to the whole world, u should really abandon all unnessecary 'wordly' things, and just concentrate on doing the preaching, which is a very very big task and requires your full effort.
    So, I was wondering, does that mean, if u wanna fulfil that scripture to the best of your capabilities, that u must give up those things, and soley concentrate on preaching???
    Coz, no-one really does that.
    Or is it o.k to do a bit of preaching???

I have no idea, I personally wouldn't preach unless I thought I knew the 'secret formula', that was really worth listening to, and wasn't just common sense.

Also, is it not important to think about whether there is a god or not?(as joelbear pointed out in his post)
    I think that is one of the main points I argue with myself all the time, is it important??

It might be worthwhile to follow the JWs on the preach work and basically contradict everything they've just said to the person at home, u know, let 'em know what we know now, so they know before they screw their lives up!

Anyone else like the new 'daftpunk' album, I love it!!!

Kisses to everyone,

Chris

• JW72
    JW72

Yes, I agree with u Chris, infact, I think exactly the same as u, I feel like I've known u my whole life.

Anyone hear the carcasm in my voice??.........

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit