slimboyfat joins the Mormons!

by slimboyfat 95 Replies latest jw experiences

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Nobody can be sure if the Mormons teach any truth from the perspective of a worm.

• JRK
    JRK

Hasa Diga Eebowai!

JK

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

SBF

"If a man smiles all of the time, he is probably selling something that does not work". -George Carlin

Do Mormons smile a lot?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Hey what ever floats your boat, it's your thing to do what ya wanna do I can't tell ya who ta sock it to.

Just be warned that fundamentalist religions leads to brain shrinkage, and chauvinism not a very good combination for future happiness if you ask me.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    "If a man smiles all of the time, he is probably selling something that does not work". -George Carlin
    Do Mormons smile a lot?

Fisherman: do JWs smile a lot?

Why can't you apply the same critical thinking to the JWs?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Posted by Fisherman

SBF

Ya.....We Know..

Image result for Jehovahs witness at door..Image result for JW.org Broad casting

Image result for watchtower governing body members

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Why can't you apply the same critical thinking to the JWs?

Compartmentalization.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compartmentalization_(psychology)

• kaik
    kaik

My experience with Mormons are generally that they are racists, anti-semitic, and homophobic. Not all of them, but I noticed it in the presence of gay, black, and Jewish people. I had Mormon boss, and he was good, but again, there is a difference I observed when they dealt with a white guy and others.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

Another group of Sky Fairy believers.

Life is too short to waste on yet more fantasy nonsense.

• baker
    baker

Go watch "Prophet,s Prey " on Showtime, and see how they are brainwashed also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWUP9IYjfgI

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit