Two witness rule.

by biblexaminer 8 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Is there even 1 example?

I advocate this line of questioning against Watchtower's policy.

1) Ask Watchtower's lawyers for the number of on-file cases of sexual molestation of a minor within Watchtower's records.

(If Watchtower's lawyers refuse to give the exact number, then inquire if the number is "too large to count" and make sure that this statement, "a number too large to count" is repeated enough times so as to establish 'a life of its own'. It should then be established, using ample Watchtower literature, that Watchtower keeps accurate records of the entire number of publishers, pioneers, auxiliary pioneers, elders, congregations, Kingdom Halls, assembly halls and a myriad other things on an ongoing basis throughout the entire organization worldwide and present this as a dichotomy)

2) Ask Watchtower lawyers for the number, even 1, of cases where the divine "two witness" rule employed by Watchtower actually worked to the satisfaction of Law Enforcement.

( I would like to read of the case where Brother Crap and Brother Piss sat there and watched as Brother Vile raped a child, and how this was brought to a satisfactory conclusion.)

Just one.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

You can write your letter to:

US Legal Department

100 Watchtower Drive

Patterson, NY 12563

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

How can we contact the lawyers suing Watchtower?

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver
    Address: 12555 High Bluff Dr, San Diego, CA 92130
    Mr Zalkin does have the documents but he is bound by a protective order.
  • biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Perhaps I will call.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Are u going to hire them or just talk to them

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

At this point talk. Is that bad?

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

I didn't mean to indicate one is bad or good. Just hope you go in realistic expectations.

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Well, I am a fairly realistic person. When I when to the UN last August in an effort to see the application that Ciro filled out for Watchtower, I didn't really expect them to show me. And they didn't

Mr Queipo, with whom I spoke at length, assured me that it was in the filing cabinet in the next room. But that because of "privacy concerns" he could not show me. The UN officer at the table concurred.

So, you see... I am not wearing tin foil on my head.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit