Announcement from SPAIN: On Monday, the 26th online in the a.m. in the online edition of www.elperiodico.es...

by AndersonsInfo 51 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

From today's (Thursday 29 September 2016) print edition of the Spanish language El Periódico - the following two articles (as posted yesterday in this thread) are spread over the whole of page 32:

Families broken by faith

The shadow of Jehovah's Witnesses

Discounting the use of bold in the text, which is different from the online version - It also appears that the content/wording of the 'faith' article has been slightly edited in the printed edition - if so, it would be good to have a copy of the printed version (hint, hint, MIguel Garcia.....)

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/sociedad/2016/09/28/exmiembro-testigos-jehova-denuncia-quieren-juzgarlo-adulterio/0003_201609G28P32998.htm

Un exmiembro de los Testigos de Jehová denuncia que quieren juzgarlo por adulterio

Se separó de su mujer al dejar la confesión y cuatro años más tarde se divorció formalmente

A former member of the Jehovah's Witnesses alleged that want to try him for adultery

He separated from his wife to leave confession and four years later formally divorced

A former member of the Jehovah's Witnesses alleged that want to try him for adultery

He separated from his wife to leave confession and four years later formally divorced

A former member of the Jehovah's Witnesses denounced the existence of parallel trials within the religious organization. Miguel Garcia, 43, said that the French Congregation sent him a letter in which he detailed that should summon him for a hearing by "having sex outside of marriage" because it is their "theocratic responsibility," reports El Periódico Catalonia. Garcia was separated from his wife to leave confession and four years later formally divorced

The letter, according to the man who denounces the facts, specifies that "if a journalist or a lawyer 'question from these lawsuits should not" provide any information or confirm their existence. " Garcia has reported to the Mossos to harassment Jehovah's Witnesses for refusing to delete personal data and to cover up alleged abuses.

No legal validity

Or parallel court judgments have no place in Spain, where legislation considers an illegality and, therefore, have no validity.

http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/sociedad/2016/09/28/exmiembro-testigos-jehova-denuncia-quieren-juzgarlo-adulterio/0003_201609G28P32998.htm

According to Wikipedia La Voz de Galicia print newspaper is based in Galicia (north-west Spain) and is the 8th highest circulation general-interest daily newspaper in Spain with a circulation of just under 100,000 copies.

The above online article appeared in yesterday's (28 September 2016) edition, page 32, bottom right (ie in middle, next to the fold)

• Hecce
    Hecce

This is the latest at the Spanish Forum, it seems that the WT legal has successfully halted the publication of the information in this case. Unable to translate right now.

http://www.extj.com/showthread.php?28382-No-m%C3%A1s-noticias-otra-vez-lo-habeis-logrado

• Hecce
    Hecce

Rough Google translation:

No more NEWS IN NEWSPAPERS, AGAIN achievers.

We are not referring to you indolent geriatric ajalvireño, which teneís incontinence and stained Let all seats. Indolent the Committee still palomino Su-cu-cu-ru-cu-cu WatchSpain receive the news on Monday,

we: apostasíaibérica we communicate to all hedmandad, right now. Yes, we very expensive lawyers (not the Department of Service) of the Watch of 452 5th Ave, New York, the dollar equals 500 hours more per year.

If, newspaper editor and examine all documents sent from the United States and there is nothing more, in the vernacular, again Watch has managed to silence a problem.

Today is a day of mourning for freedom of expression, GeoBAR mutes and purchase, such as victims of abuse in the United States. Ash and mourning, what bothers the laughter that will give the granaino casTHo adulterer

We tried, but we have won all the media plan is canceled immediately.

Miquel must retract all allegations to avoid very costly prosecution.

http://www.extj.com/showthread.php?28382-No-m%C3%A1s-noticias-otra-vez-lo-habeis-logrado

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Miguel must retract all allegations to avoid very costly prosecution.

It seems to be related just to Miguel Garcia's specific allegations?

I tried to go through and piece together the sequence of events, which raised a number of questions, all ignored and no reply - maybe Miguel Garcia was too busy, but also, maybe he wasn't....

• Hecce
    Hecce
    darkspilver

The information published in the Spanish Forum is not too clear and specific, it is sadly full of jargon that is not relevant but confusing. I hope that they will come here and publish a clarification of what has happened, I am not going to be speculating and trying to decipher what they are writing.

• Hecce
    Hecce

The latest from the SF

Hedmanos, we have lost this battle, we have not lost the war. An anonymous source has informed me that tomorrow, starting at 20 h. the same media publish a rectification of all published and publicly asking Miquel to recant to avoid a lawsuit by the Watch. We have lost this battle, but never lose the war.

• freddo
    freddo

So the Watchtower are insisting on a retraction of allegations?

Great! Having that printed will make even more people smell a rat!

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

Please have a look in the coming separate post. There will be NO RETRACTION !!!

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Interesting, as you know - and have thanked me for - I've taken the time to proactively upload the articles etc to this thread for all to read.

I appreciate that you are no doubt busy - well so am I! - therefore I'm sorry, but i'm gonna have to just refer you back to my posting in this thread from three days ago:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5088277520449536/_post/5972852660502528

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit