Announcement from SPAIN: On Monday, the 26th online in the a.m. in the online edition of www.elperiodico.es...

by AndersonsInfo 51 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Homofobia en el nombre de Jehová

La confesión considera que la homosexualidad es una enfermedad y expulsa a quienes la ejercen

Cuatro extestigos de Jehová relatan el acoso de la organización religiosa por su condición sexual

Homophobia in the name of Jehovah

Four extestigos Jehovah tell harassment of religious organization for their sexual orientation

Confession think that homosexuality is a disease and expels those who exercise

http://www.elperiodico.com/es/noticias/sociedad/historias-homofobia-testigos-jehova-5438263

Homophobia in the name of Jehovah

Four extestigos Jehovah tell harassment of religious organization for their sexual orientation

Confession think that homosexuality is a disease and expels those who exercise

The front door flew open and the man rushed up the stairs in search of air from the street. With empty pockets, he left his family and ran without looking back until it was swallowed by the night of Barcelona. Thus began to leave Jehovah's Witnesses one of four gay men who have reported to NEWSPAPER how oppressive homophobia behind this religious confession, which has more than 100,000 devotees in Spain and more than 8 million around the world them forced to betray themselves for many years. There are four extestigos who have dared to speak after Miguel Garcia, who complained to the Mossos harassment and parallel justice of confession, break the ice in this newspaper.

Before age 20, Jordi (not her real name) to three of his congregation judicial committees created to try him for having homosexual relations faced. He overcame the first two repenting for their actions and agreeing not to relapse. In the third, the three elders who judged him gave him up for lost and was ejected. "It was I who confessed those meetings, because I felt very bad," he says. He did penance for two years. He sat with his family in the last row of the hall the kingdom of his congregation. "I wanted to 'be good' and my parents trusted that redeem me." He managed to be readmitted at the end of the trial period. He sought a woman, married and tried to be what was expected of him: a heterosexual devotee who formed a family with a woman named by Jehovah's Witnesses. Until he could not take it anymore. Jordi is the one that ran from home at night to escape a life impostada.

No one leaves Jehovah's Witnesses saying goodbye with a handshake of those who hitherto have been his 'brothers'. Leave "the truth" and into "the world" -using the terms by which they distinguish what is inside and outside their spiritual bubble is almost a personal shipwreck. Although have left voluntarily, expulsion means your family and friends-all that have- give them back. Also it is to assume the worst fears: witnesses claim that Armageddon (the end of the world) is something that is coming and that only those who have been baptized in their faith will be rescued and taken to paradise.

GAIS FOR NO PARADISE

Christian sources in Catalonia Jehovah Witnesses claim that theirs did not feel "phobia anyone." However, they resemble the seriousness of being gay to being a thief, and admit that there are members who have been expelled for homosexual relations. This confession interprets the Bible in a literal way and, on homosexuality, the sacred text of the Catholic Church says this, Corinthians chapter 6 verse 9: "Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God will not you deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals (...) will inherit the kingdom of God. "

Albert, another gay extestigo Barcelona claiming a false name to not add pain to his parents, stresses that this confession choose carefully the words you use. "They Never say that you are homophobic, but they are". The degree of manipulation suffering devotees got him "completely resign" to exercise their sexuality after admitting he did not like women. "I forgot all my existence by God," he explains. "They did it through guilt, because I did feel like a sinner fear, first to lose my family, and keep down my self-esteem." Leaving the community, with more than 40 years, she was "dying". They have more than two years past. How is it going? "I keep tearing chunks of skin almost daily, ways of thinking that thought they were mine and still belonged to any coercion exerted on me," he explains.

Consider homosexuality a "disease" and believe they can "cure". In the UK, during the regional meetings held once or twice each year, talks constantly talking about homosexuality, says Paul Marshall, a man of 50 who belonged to a congregation of Witnesses in Hastings (South Inglaterrra) .

Sarah, a transgender woman who was born a man in 1979 in Brazil, tried as Jordi, Albert and Paul being who was expected of her. He was beaten and insulted at school by effeminate and at home, after being expelled from his congregation, his father and his sister stopped wanting to sit at the same table with her. During his judicial committee was sincere with the elders and told them that he knew what he had to do was be attracted to women but "did not get it." The ruling was throw her "sexual immorality," a sentence that read publicly in the kingdom hall Jaboatao, Recife (Brazil).

Four stories that bind to Miguel Garcia to denounce the persecution of gay men of this creed.

http://www.elperiodico.com/es/noticias/sociedad/historias-homofobia-testigos-jehova-5438263

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Paul Marshall, extestigo de Jehová:

"Les preocupan más los gais que los pederastas"

Paul Marshall, extestigo Jehovah:

"I care more gay men pedophiles"

http://www.elperiodico.com/es/noticias/sociedad/paul-marshall-extestigo-jehova-les-preocupan-mas-los-gais-que-los-pederastas-5454461

NOTE - there is a 73 second video on the above page which is in ENGLISH

Paul Marshall, extestigo Jehovah

"I care more gay men pedophiles"

Paul Marshall's mother was cleaning the dishes when he, with 9 years, asked what was a "homosexual". He wanted to know because it came with regional concentrations of Jehovah's Witnesses that were held in southern England and there was much talk about this sexual orientation. His mother replied, "They are people very sick, stay away from them." Paul soon crossed the street with a man who was in a wheelchair and believed he had seen a gay for the first time.

When did you solved the misunderstanding? Later my friends explained to me that being gay meant you liked boys.

Le You liked? He had always been attracted by some boys in the class. Never for girls. was still nothing sexual, just one liked me and the other not. But I had not the courage to accept it. I married at age 17 with a woman named by the congregation.

It worked? The way I wanted. We even had a son. But it was not happy. Without being authentic I ended up depressed and finally, after four years of marriage, I had to tell the truth to my wife.

It was hard? It was a horrible conversation. We kept the phone. I said, "I think I'm gay." She did not answer and I let go of everything: "No, the truth is that I know I'm gay."

How did the congregation react? There was a trial and one of the elders told me that the last man who had heard him say something like that was over flying brains with a gun. I do not think I said to give me ideas but to warn me that, in his view, was condemning me.

Se Felt finally released? It was not so simple. At first I thought it was finished. I felt scared, anxious at the prospect of it was true that the devil had possessed me. Needed to completely rebuild my way of relating with the world.

Seguía Believing the same? At first of course. Jump from the congregation involved also accept the possibility that I stay out of paradise to die. That was the worst, learn to live with that.

How long did you? A lot. At first I chose to do the opposite of what he had done before: a lot of sex and a lot of drugs. He was not good. Little by little I quieting, but it's hard to forget the things they taught you to believe. When the Twin Towers collapsed in 2001, I remember perfectly that I was afraid he was coming Armageddon.

Los Jehovah's Witnesses are openly homophobic? His actions show that they are, because they exclude jhomosexuales. Although publicly they are even able to deny it. They are obsessed with homosexuality. Now I realize that worry them much more gay men that pedophilia.

Cuesta To believe ... I know of cases of pedophiles that have been hidden by the organization. And I know that child abuse is a serious problem for them. It is also because there are many gay men who behave wretchedly because of repression.

What would you say to homosexuals still hiding their orientation to be part of this creed? Any fundamentalism prevents listen to themselves and that's the most dangerous. To forget about everything the organization has told them is wrong and verify it personally, because by doing so they will find the answers they are seeking. Do not be afraid, there is a place full of light and love outside world, that there is no end black with threatening them not to follow your heart.

http://www.elperiodico.com/es/noticias/sociedad/paul-marshall-extestigo-jehova-les-preocupan-mas-los-gais-que-los-pederastas-5454461

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Sarah, transexual: "Los Testigos han prohibido a mi madre que viva conmigo"

La víctima ha presentado en Salamanca la segunda denuncia por acoso contra la organización religiosa

La extestigo cree que han presionado a su familia para que se quede con el dinero que ahorró prostituyéndose

Sarah, transsexual: "Witnesses have forbidden my mother to live with me"

The victim has filed in Salamanca the second complaint of harassment against religious organization

The extestigo believed to have pressured his family to stay with the money he saved prostituting

http://www.elperiodico.com/es/noticias/sociedad/sarah-transexual-los-testigos-han-prohibido-madre-que-viva-conmigo-5454048

Sarah, transsexual: "Witnesses have forbidden my mother to live with me"

The victim has filed in Salamanca the second complaint of harassment against religious organization

The extestigo believed to have pressured his family to stay with the money he saved prostituting

Sarah, a transsexual who, still a man, was expelled in 2000 by a Brazilian congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses after admitting he was attracted by men, presented in Salamanca the second complaint of harassment against this religious organization, after which presented Miguel Garcia, as has been told this newspaper. In a statement at the police station of the Civil Guard, calls for the intervention of Spanish justice to recover the money he sent his family to Brazil after 8 years working as a prostitute in Italy and Spain.

He entered an international prostitution ring that brought her to Italy for paid sex change. Four years ago, he landed in Spain. During this period, in an irregular situation, he sent all the money he saved his mother. The plan was to buy a house they would live together. Her mother had been expelled from the same congregation as her. The first for adultery in 1997 and the second by immorality, in 2000. Sarah contacted his mother from Europe, they resumed their relationship and put the house on behalf of the parent.

READMISSION MOTHER

The problems have come after his mother was readmitted within the congregation. Sarah, who was already disowned by her father when she was cast creed, was startled to learn of their return because it was feared that the Witnesses would cut the link regenerated.

"I noticed how more and took longer to answer my messages," he explains. His worst fears were confirmed. Soon she told him that "they should not live together." He stopped calling Sarah and returned to use their "male name" to refer to it. Daughter sent her transsexuality publications normalized, but the mother never accepted reading them. Sarah, desperate, contacted the congregation to ask her mother to lift the ban relate to it. She has also been ignored. "I lost my family, but at least I'd get the money I've earned with prostitution," implores.

http://www.elperiodico.com/es/noticias/sociedad/sarah-transexual-los-testigos-han-prohibido-madre-que-viva-conmigo-5454048

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks this is like a film by the great Spanish writer and director Pedro Almodóvar

Insert random Pedro Almodóvar movie trailer here.....

(Todo sobre mi madre ?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkUMC5Jw8MA

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

From today's (Thursday 6 October 2016) print edition of the Spanish language El Periódico - the three article are featured on the front page (bottom right) which directs readers to the full double page spread over pages 36 and 37

I posted the articles in this thread (above) yesterday with google translation to English:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5088277520449536/_post/5136899083599872

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5088277520449536/_post/5674091916820480

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5088277520449536/_post/5682470861144064

Note: I believe the QR Code you can see on the bottom right hand side of the double page spread directs people to the second article above (the middle link above) which has a 73 second video in ENGLISH

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

Thanks for sharing :)

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

I hope you also turn your attention to one of the articles in the series, the one that tells of the sexual violation committed by five men - one of whom was a policeman - against a young female JW during the Pamplona festival this year, and which resulted in hundreds turning out on the streets protesting against the sexual violence against women in Spain. The trial is now held and is reported upon by the same newspaper.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Hi TheOldHippie!

I hope you also turn your attention to one of the articles in the series, the one that tells of the sexual violation committed by five men - one of whom was a policeman - against a young female JW during the Pamplona festival this year,

The tragic and shocking events of sexual violations at Pamplona, Spain, made headlines around the world in early July 2016.

I've not seen any confirmation that one of the victims (on the first day?) was a JW??

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

I confirm you that victims in Pamplona are not JW.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

AndersonsInfo

www.elperiodico.es published in its online edition the first publicly reported case of child abuse and harassment in Spain Watchtower.

wifibandit

We will be ALL OVER this story. Thank you for sharing.

Hi wifibandit

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4825164980158464/landmark-first-ever-report-jw-child-sexual-abuse-spain

Feel free to use the images of the article/s I made - originals are here: http://imgur.com/a/eOjTZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit