Are Russian sanctions backfiring and US citizens paying the price?

by Fisherman 4 Replies latest social current

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

So many sanctions against Russia but it appears that the US is affected more than Russia by those sanctions.

• Riley
    Riley

1942- The axis must be stopped by any means necessary.

2022- Putin threatening to take over Europe.

" Why do I care, give him what he wants, I don't want to pay anymore for gasoline than I have too, modern medicine kills people, electric cars turn people gay........me me me me me ...........about me ".

• waton
    waton

US citizens? how about the hapless citizens of the USoG? Russia 300 miles away, blown pipelines, locked into cut off oil supply? but: wir affen schaffen das.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Sanctions are hurting Russia, no question.

But the EU has given Putin billions since the Ukraine invasion, paying for gas and oil.

European countries are so dependent on Russian fuel that when Putin turns off the taps, places like Germany are in big trouble.

• hoser
    hoser
    Germany gets what they deserve although it is always the poor that pay the highest price for others incompetent decisions. Hopefully a cold winter will wake people up to the stupid policies of their leaders and vote some competent leaders in. Wind and solar are not reliable energy sources. Don’t deal with a sole supplier when it comes to your energy supply. On the other side of the world we have Justine who won’t sell our allies in Europe a gallon of oil at the top of the market even if we had the infrastructure in place to do so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit