Next time you hear a JW say, "we're the most persecuted religion on earth, proving Jesus' prophecy...."

by kpop 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kpop
    kpop

Please show them this...

Easter 2017, Christians ‘Most Persecuted Group in the World’

During the last calendar year, some 90,000 Christians were killed for their faith across the globe, making Christians by far the most persecuted group in the world, according to a study from the Turin-based Center for Studies on New Religions (CESNUR).

While tens of thousands of Christians are killed for their faith, Introvigne said, they are just the tip of the iceberg and much persecution takes place on a daily basis that never makes news.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/16/easter-2017-christians-most-persecuted-group-in-the-world/

Dear JW's, it's all about being a CHRISTIAN that is important, not being a JW!!

I've always said, if you examine the Bible and read it for what it is without the man made interpretations of the JW cult, Jesus was telling his followers, (as he said in Mark "if they are not against me, they are with me) that what matters to "God" is not belonging to one religion but being a Christian and having faith in Jesus and his sacrifice. That's what matters. God doesn't care if you wrote how many hours you went out distributing JW cult literature! God doesn't care if you shaved for a Thursday meeting. God doesn't care if you celebrated your birthday! What matters is that you are a Christian.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!

And, then YES!

To JW's, no one is a Christian unless a part of WT organization.

It really chaps my hide to hear "anointed" Christian.

Newsflash, WT, ALL Christians are anointed.

Sheesh!

Sylvia!

• Aroq
    Aroq

nice find and thank you.

• blondie
    blondie

All they have to do is read www.forum18.org

Not an ex-jw or "apostate" and posts articles on the WTS that are somewhat balanced.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

JW's lack of popularity is totally self-inflicted. You gonna let people die through lack of blood, not assist abused children, split up families with shunning, you are not going to be flavour of the month!

Simples....(sorry meerkat)

• sir82
    sir82

I've never heard a JW make that statement....

...but if I did, I'd just ask him how he measures "most persecuted". Is it "most members imprisoned", or "most countries banned in", or "most severe penalties for practicing the religion", or something else?

Quite likely any JW who would make a bone-headed statement like "JWs are the most persecuted religion on earth" is a 24 karat nitwit, so any question, even a gentle one such as the suggestion here, about his stupid assertion would probably shut him up.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Next time you hear a JW say, "we're the most persecuted religion on earth.

TELL THEM..

Image result for stop doing stupid shit!

• blondie
    blondie

I think the WTS says something more like they are the only religion persecuted for pleasing "Jehovah."

• blondie
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

blondie - Pre-xactly ! Forum 18 shows other groups under the cosh too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit