Found this on Socila Media - Father reinstated after 16 years

by Da.Furious 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Da.Furious
    Da.Furious

Found this on social media. I understand the feeling having someone reinstates especially after 16 years. But why did they have to suffer this long. And at the end they thank jehovah for being merciful!? The only people decided his fate are local elders.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

It pains me to see the level of brainwashing among these folks...like you say how in the world does the punishment fit whatever his crime was? And these folks sit there and blather on about how merciful the desert god is...sickening.

• naazira
    naazira

I bet he's awake! It isn't sad that he grew old 'away' from Jehovah. It means he saved himself 16 years of wear and tear on the body that comes with being a JW.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Jehovahs Witlesses dont break up families. 'Nuff said.

• scary21
    scary21

He only came back because he wanted to have a relationship with his daughter in his old age. We all know the truth. Now his daughter can help him. It sucks to be old with no help !

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

A religious organization that breaks up families, kills people including children, lies to people to instill fear so that they distribute the literature the organization publishes.

Its this kind of social commutative love that makes it a certainty this truly must be God's chosen organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit