Super Powers

by forgetmenot 8 Replies latest jw friends

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

If you could have any one super power, what would it be? You can make up your own (i.e. you don't have to steal if from superman or anything).

Wanna know what mine is? I want the ability to make anyone sincerely smile at me when I smile at them. Kind of interesting thing to ask for huh?

• minimus
    minimus

the USA

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

sure is forgetmenot what is this not convincing??? what? what?

Ven

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

The ability to move things [all things] with my mind.

• Ed
    Ed

I'd like to have the ability to pause time, do whatever I want, and then un-pause it.

Just think of the possibilities. You could get anything, gain access to any information, affect the outcome of any situation, drive your enemies insane by filling up their shoes with chicken vindaloo curry at inappropriate moments...

• greven
    greven

immortality (no not on a paradise earth!)

think about this: any investment will make you rich eventually, even a simple saving account.

Nobody can kill you. etc etc

• larc
    larc

I would like to go back in time and see things as they actually happened, from the death of dinasours to the death of Jesus.

I would like to travel to distant planets that have life and see what that life is like.

I would like to be God and tell the world that there will be no more killing or raping. If you attempt it you will die.

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

All very interesting....

Ed- Whenever is there an appropriate time to fill up their shoes with chicken vindaloo curry?

Greven- I once (actually several times) watched a Twilight Zone about a man who bargained with the devil for immortality but he ended up (accidentally) killing his wife and getting a lifetime sentence in prison. I guess immortality would be great as long as you didn't commit any hideous crimes.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I would like the powers of Professor X, i.e. the ability to read people's minds.

I would love to solve some mysteries from my childhood. And then I'd like to check out the FBI, CIA and really find out some things!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit