Another Not so funny thing happened last night!!

by DwainBowman 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman
    The X bitch monster, that drove me to put a gun to my head and pull the trigger 23 years ago, tried to friend me on Facebook!! Not a chance in HELL!! I haven't see or talked to that thing in 23 year's. I dropped her off at her parent's place after 16 long years of total HELL, and haven't seen or talked to the bitch since!!!!

Her and her Elder Dad and Elderett Mom set a trap, and I was messed up enough at the time, not to see what was happening! I knew before the first night together was over, that I had stepped into a major pile of Shit!! I packed up and left a year later, but the oh so loving and understanding elders, threatened me if I didn't go back, and like an idiot, I was a good little sheeple and did as I was told!! Even when I did finally have enough, and dropped her at her parent's place, they tried and tried to force me back to go get her back!! The last, they came to my house to read me the riot act!!! The three of them point blank told me that being I didn't have grounds, that i HAD TO!! I excused myself to go to the bathroom. In stead I got my gun, and went back in, and holding it by the barrel, told them to take the gun and shot me in the head, one of them ask why, and I told them, Well that's what your telling me to do, for if I have to spend another day with her, one of us won't be walking out of her alive!!! Then I ask them to leave!! I never heard another word from them!!!
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Woah! Breathe deep and count to 10. You've got through these years you will get through many more. Don't let her get to you. You know better now. Good luck, you are with friends,

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

You obviously went through some stressful times in your life, that still trouble you deeply.

So please see a therapist or psychiatrist. This will really help.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Delete request, BLOCK USER.

The End.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Walk Away from toxic people and their crazy cult. I did and live a very happy life. No toxic people.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

She and her family sound like the people when you come upon them you should just smile and walk past .

Something has gone so terribly wrong in that relationship it would be worthy and vitally important to bring that relationship to a permanent closure but nevertheless take the experience as something to learn from.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit