2015 Jehovah's Witnesses Annual Meeting Lett warning about apostates CLIP

by Watchtower-Free 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
  • Splash
    Splash

Well they were right about one thing.

*** w85 8/15 p. 10 Insight on the News ***
    Young minds are impressionable and tend to imitate the actions and views of celebrities that they watch. Certainly it would be the prudent course to monitor carefully what is watched on TV.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    I cant bear to listen for one single second of the bile that spews from that dipshits mouth
  • Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

I know the comparison was probably already made but...

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

It makes me laugh that they don't realize THEY by definition are the apostates

An apostate is someone who has left out one or more of the basic tenets of Christianity such as the divinity of jesus, the trinity etc.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Every verse he quoted applies to the leaders of the WTBTS.

The irony is palpable.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    xjwsrocka day ago
    Lett is aging terribly the last few years. Every time I see him he looks older. The stress of the WT fall from grace is killing him.
    Here's some advice Lett.
    Tell the truth. Let it go. God isn't backing you. Cut your losses. Follow the example of Ray Franz and do the right thing. You might get some sleep at night.

XJWSROCK I agree, I think Steve Lett is possibly one of the only genuine true believers at the ?top (puppet boy) - I don't know but I think he's not the brightest, maybe has a controling wife who will not let go, something about him tells me you are right XJWSROCK

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Watchtower-Free...

That pic still makes me laugh/cringe.

Besides the creep factor, Lett totally also has a "Jack-Nicholson-Here's-Johnny" thing going on...

...but the expression on the boy's face above Lett's left shoulder is the real kicker... it's f**king priceless.

It practically screams, "dude, seriously?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit