2015 Jehovah's Witnesses Annual Meeting Lett warning about apostates CLIP

by Watchtower-Free 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Zoos
  • steve2
    steve2

Jehovah God reveals His thinking process:

"As the Almighty, All-Powerful Creator of the Universe and all life on earth and in Heaven, I need to appoint a spokesman on earth to instruct people in my ways. I need a man of confident authority and presence.

I know what I will do: I will appoint Mr Tony Lett.

Mr Lett will speak with confident authority and presence. And people will know that I am the true God and Mr Lett along with six other specially appointed men will go forth as my representatives on earth. And the people will fall to the ground laughing at Mr Lett's facial contortions and over-enunciations. Like Mr Lett's face, they too will find it hard to keep theirs straight.

They will get to know me as never before as the True God of Exaggerated Facial Contortions,, Over-Enunciations and Bulging Eyes."

• tiki
    tiki
    Haha....I just watched a few seconds of it with no sound...I seriously can't stand to hear their warped rhetoric....but this guy looks like a maniacal fanatic. I hope he doesn't carry guns....
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Oh boy, they really must be getting worried about us.

And so they should, cause (sorry Helen Reddy ).....

I am apostate hear me roar, in numbers too big to ignore, and I know too much to go back and pretend...

• sparky1
    sparky1

STEVE LETT....the bastard son of Red Skelton!

• sparrowdown
  • possum
    possum

Where is the love?

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Ugh, that was painful to watch. The word apostate isn't even in the bible, so how could anyone have warned of them? And "wolves in sheep's clothing" are people who pretend to be believers but who are not. Apostates, otherwise known as people who left their former religion, are open about what they believe.

The only wolf in this scenario is rubber Lips Lett and his partners in crime.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Say what you guys will about him; he clearly loves being on TV! :laughing:
  • ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Oppressive Wolves?...........Really?

Everyone I know that has left just feels sad for those still stuck in.

"Don't feel like Satan but I am to them. So I try to forget anyway I can." -- Neil Young

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit