2015 Jehovah's Witnesses Annual Meeting Lett warning about apostates CLIP

by Watchtower-Free 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It all comes down to whose definition of an apostate...

The same comments could be directed back at the org itself...

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H
    If I were the all powerful God, creator of all things, I too would defo pick that guy to be my spokesperson on Earth.
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I'm confused, he's talking about himself, isn't he?

Those bible verses seem to describe JW's of today to a "T".

Ravenous wolves in sheep's clothing.

I have to disagree. They are not ravenous wolves in sheep's clothing.

I think they are ravenous wolves in cheap suits from JCPenney's.

• done4good
    done4good

Just watched that...Calling it puke worthy is an insult to puke.

d4g

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge
    He has a decent speaking voice but his facial expressions are over the top, and his tone/pitch is as if he's speaking to children. He comes across as arrogant and condescending.
  • airborne
    airborne

Honestly he looks and acts like a clown. I really think he has serious mental issues.

He is not in the same reality. Cartoonland is more like it for him.

• xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

Lett is aging terribly the last few years. Every time I see him he looks older. The stress of the WT fall from grace is killing him.

Here's some advice Lett.

Tell the truth. Let it go. God isn't backing you. Cut your losses. Follow the example of Ray Franz and do the right thing. You might get some sleep at night.

• bafh
    bafh

When he is reading those scriptures, it just makes me think about how much those apply to the Governing Body.

Especially as more and more has become clear about how the GB decides on things - the story of the Wheat and the Weeds has come to mind. I was always taught that Jesus was looking for the Wheat - his followers. But that the Weeds would look so similar, that they could not be recognized until the Harvest. My question has become:

What if the JWs are a WEED and don't know it? I wonder how JWs would expect God to deal with them as sincere persons who were lead astray. Would he destroy them without mercy as they currently feel will be done to all those who are not JW?

The hypocrascy is nausiating.

• clarity
    clarity

" I can not even stand to watch his ugly face! It makes me so angry I want to stab my pillow"

Kind of makes me want to ........slap him silly oh wait .......he ls totally silly already!

• flipper
    flipper
    I still think Lett reminds me of Mr. Rogers on steroids or too much caffeine. Dude's really strange

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit