2015 Jehovah's Witnesses Annual Meeting Lett warning about apostates CLIP

by Watchtower-Free 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• clarity
    clarity
    Giggling at this omg! Mr plastic face, Count to 2 and ...... his eyebrows go up ....... up up up up up up up........................
  • steve2
    steve2
    Anyone got a pic of him when he was younger - or has he always looked so god damn strange?
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    shouldda put the "Oooga chacka" sound when you showed him in his diapers. lol
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    obey, obey, obey.....etc. That is about it.
  • alcyone
    alcyone

if somebody had such facial expressions during TMS talk, he would be beaten to the ground after the meeting. Or you can try to imitate the Lett's face when you are in field service with CO... what counsel you will get

Apparently rules do not apply to "7 dukes".

• Virgochik
    Virgochik
    What a strange man. It's the Gibbering Buddies who are drawing people away to follow themselves.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

I guess the GB and Stephen Lett never heard the statement, "never let them see you sweat."

They ARE sweating. So happy to see.

• BeautifulMind
    BeautifulMind
    Omg...those facial expressions! Who can honestly take him so seriously? A mess...
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

I never thought of this but the Apostates that Mr. Lett is talking about are

men in the congregations, men who are taking the lead. We are not misleading

the congregations, in 2 Thessalonians 2:4 "who opposes and exalts himself above

all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple(KH).

We are not sitting in the temple or speaking before the congregation.

It so clear, he is talking about the GB, CO and some elders.LOL

And who in the hell is slipping back into the congregations, for what.

Are you crazy, why would anyone go back.

After breaking free of that place I don't see anyone going back to make followers or

start another religion.

I wish someone would tell this fool, you want see us in your KH.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I wish the YouTube clip showed the part later in his talk where he showed the approved facial contortion when seeing an apostate.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit