hee hee

by brandnew 16 Replies latest jw friends

• brandnew
    brandnew

Governing body members are usually people who have never held down, a real god honest job. Never payed taxes like most of us, and probably have never cooked their own meals.

Im sorry.....im venting, but it burns my hyde....that they kicked so many old timers to the curb.....as they go live in luxury, in their lake-front condos in warwick. ITS SICK!!!

I make my own money, buy my own clothes, and food........why cant they?????

• zeb
    zeb

The man they would emulate made his living as a jobbing carpenter.

The man they love to quote made his living as a tent maker. and

you could ad they never had to deal with traffic to a job with a nasty boss, or come home to a mortgage and the experience of kids. They also never had a creative hobby and mixed with like minds there either.

Anyone care to add to this list?

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Thats right zeb.....😩
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Cant' imagine Jesus wearing a pinkie ring and I understand the Governing Body travel "first class" to their speaking engagements which is paid for by the "sweat" of the publishers with real jobs in the real world.

When I was in Bethel, the higher ups traveled to meetings in black Town Cars while the rest of us factory workers trudged through the rain and snow to the subway and risked being mugged just to get to a meeting.

This would be equivalent to Jesus riding in a "Litter" carried on the shoulders of his followers which of course we know would have never happened.

• brandnew
    brandnew

Wow Pete!!! Really?

Thats all bad😩

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes how many elderly hard working ex belittles get to travel around the world and get treated like a celebrity wherever they go ?

Never have to worry about health care, food, money problems, hey they get to play with millions of dollars given to them by their delusional mentally controlled flock.

.........and get all of this right up to the day they die no less.

That's one hell of a nice retirement package .

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Your 100% right fink...........gb are a bunch of leeche assholes
  • Late Bloomer
    Late Bloomer
    Governing body members are usually people who have never held down, a real god honest job. Never payed taxes like most of us, and probably have never cooked their own meals.

Is that really true? I don't know much about their backgrounds, but if they aren't being inducted into the GB until middle age, they must've had some kind of employment in their youth or young adulthood.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

These guys telling people what to do who have never held a job, paid taxes, got an education, applied for a loan, mortgage or even changed a tire.

These guys all living off of the backs of the ones who they tell what to do and with who.

• All for show
    All for show

Pete- I love the picture

My aunt who is broke as a joke and pioneering, when she should be working, wishes they would drop the Reg Pioneer hours down to 40. No one makes their time etc.

I told her, the GB don't live in the real world, no burden, no financial concern, no retirement/medical worries, they live in an ivory tower. And she tells me, "but they have sacrificed so much"

What, possibly, do these people think the GB has sacrificed?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit