Thoughts on the "movie" studios that are being built?

by enoughisenough 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

As far as I know Ramapo and one in Australia are being built. While on the topic I saw a leaked letter, that the average publishers won't be invited to be actors. ( ahh! they just don't get enough hours to be a good actor ) Anyway, coming to the point, I recall them saying that the films that will be produced may be used in the system to teach the resurrected...anyone recall that. My thoughts were that was presumptuous at best. My understanding new scrolls were to be opened, not old videos! And if God is making all things new, what does he want with old videos. How many buy their bill of goods on the building of the studios?

• hoser
    hoser

People in general have a short attention span and are lazy. Videos take little effort to watch and get the viewers emotionally invested.

They are a great way to keep witnesses attending.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

As Jim Kirk would say " excuse me, but why does God need a movie studio?"

• Smiles
    Smiles

"As stated in the 2020 annual meeting, it is likely this series [WT Jesus series] will be used to touch the hearts and minds of billions of resurrected ones in the coming new world." - Ronald Curzan, Helper to the Teaching Committee

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    As far as I know Ramapo and one in Australia are being built

Yep, here in the land Downunder my neighbours have built a series of buildings (sheds) that look quite neat but not much movie-making activity to be seen yet.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Then Ramapo and We will have JWLAND.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

No doubt WT would want the R&F to schedule their vacays to go to those studios in addition to Warwitch--and not to go on NORMAL vacays to theme parks, cruises, road trips, etc. Ugh!!🤢🤮

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

enoughisenough:

Yes, we have an entire file folder on that request for "actors" and so forth. If you want it just let me know. And could you slide that bag of chocolate chip cookies down here? I am starving for sweets!

Cookie thief!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit