JW's face certain death NOW.....

by BoogerMan 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

...if they openly question/disagree with a current truth from the evil faithful slave - "truths" such as this one:

w83 10/1 p. 19 - "...a large number of the 1914 generation are still living today. Of course, their numbers are steadily dwindling, and, therefore, sometime in the near future, we confidently can expect “the end” to come..."

According to "God's organisation," 40 years is in the near future! How does that appeal to you, active JW's?

(Deuteronomy 18:22) When the prophet WTBTS speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word is not fulfilled or does not come true, then Jehovah did not speak that word. The prophet WTBTS spoke it presumptuously. You should not fear him the WTBTS.’

• Balaamsass2
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

The unjust thing about such a disfellowshipping, if what you said was later taken up by the G.B as "Noo Lite!" you would not automatically be re-instated, if you wanted to be. Maybe not re-instated if you requested it, in that you should not have disagreed with the G.B at the time, you were being "Disloyal", why should one be loyal to an opinion by the G.B if it is not Truth ??

If I had loudly voiced my many disagreements with the G.B's opinions ( and that is all they are) over the years, I would have been DF'd multiple times !

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I asked and elder once "If a new understanding is the truth and it replaced an old understanding that was the complete opposite, and if the opposite of truth is a lie then which of the two understandings is a lie?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit