Died Due To Refusing Blood Transfusion

by rrb2016 45 Replies latest watchtower medical

• zeb
    zeb

I hope the happy memories you have of your family are a comfort to you at this time.

• JustMe2
    JustMe2
    I'm so sorry for all you've gone through (and are continuing to go through.)
  • jhine
    jhine

There are no words that can actually make a difference right now but l hope that knowing that everyone here is supporting you will give you some comfort .

Jan

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

Very sorry for your loss. If you send us a photograph, we will include your mom

as a victim of the policy.

Lee

www.ajwrb.org

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

I am very sorry for your loss.

this horribly misguided doctrine is what woke me up. People still sacrifice themselves in this manner. In fairness, your mother was older, and battling many things, but to not even have this in the toolbelt of the doctors, is to handicap the people trying to save or elongate your life. Its so misguided. I hope that misguided or not, her faith gave her peace in her last few days.

I hate the "she is alive in Jah's memory" garbage too. they simply have no idea how to grieve or support those who are.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

I am sorry for your loss.

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

I am very sorry for the loss of your mother.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

I'm very sorry for your loss. And while I don't know you personally, I know the feeling of losing someone to this inhumane doctrinal interpretation.

If I hear one more person say "she is alive in Jehovah's memory" I am going to punch someone.

I commend you for keeping your cool with these moronic and blind members. God knows how you managed to stay controlled. I don't know that I could have kept my cool in similar circumstances.

Take care of yourself and PM if you ever need an ear or just vent. Take care friend.

• flipper
    flipper

RRB- I'm terribly sorry for the loss of your dear mom. You have my deepest condolences my friend. The WT Society is a criminal organization- and the WT leaders should be prosecuted for murder and crimes against mankind. Especially considering the thousands of JW's like your mother who have died ( or should I say been murdered ) for following the WT Society's insane directives about not receiving life saving blood transfusions. Someone needs to pay for these losses of life. I hope in time somehow, someway a class action lawsuit will be successfully brought against the WT Society leaders for the damage they've caused to thousands of lives.

Meanwhile- please know and be aware that we are thinking of you friend. Any time you want to talk or take a burden off - we are here for you on this board, O.K. ? Take care , Sincerely, Mr. Flipper

• Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif
    So sad to be reading this. KOKO. (((((hugs)))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit