Who is GOD going to destroy at Armageddon ? Christianity or Islam ?

by smiddy3 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Has anybody here been watching the series on Stan or anywhere else called The Godfather Of Harlem ?

I think it was towards the end of the 3rd episode of series one where the question is raised .

I am so far enjoying the episodes I`ve watched .

• stan livedeath
  • Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Armageddon = Fictional mythology

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    stan livedeath

You rascal----I didn't realize you were a movie director. You get to interview all those young beauties.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

According to Islam, Christianity will be destroyed at Armageddon and according to Christendom, Islam will be destroyed citing individually that they are false religion.

Oh lets just call the whole thing off.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Christendom and Islam with all their adherents are going down at Armageddon according to Watchtower religion. Only Jehovah's Witnesses, with very few exceptions, have a scriptural hope of surviving the coming onslaught.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

According to JWs, ALL of 'em! The Christians, Hindus, Shintoist, Buddhists, Muslims, atheists, EVERY ONE! Heck, even the "spiritually weak" JWs!!

The only ones that will survive are a few million faithful JWs.

Following that logic, you're more likely to die in a traffic accident in the next 10 years than to survive Armageddon!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

"Christianity Equalls Slavery And Death

Islam Equals Freedom And Justice

Who Do You Think I Going To Survive Armageddon."

These words were stated on the wall inside the Mosque that Malcom X belonged to according to the "Stan" series "The Godfather of Harlem"

I wasn`t aware that Islam beleived in Armageddon were you ? I know they viewed Moses ,Abraham ,Jesus as prophets but the big "A" ? no.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit