Watchtower promotes the Antichrist in the new June 2018 broadcasting!

by jwdoctrine 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jwdoctrine
    jwdoctrine

The Watchtower promotes the Antichrist in the new June 2018 broadcasting

The latest June 2018 jw-broadcast shows a small clip at the end where a group of Jehovah's Witnesses are standing in a field waiting to be captured by armed forces. right behind them, a white horseman appears with a bow and arrow shooting at the armed men. This is no other than Jesus Christ of Revelation 6:2, the white horseman of the Revelation:"I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest."

The following article explains in detail why the white horseman Revelation 6:2 is not Jesus and why this is very important

WHO IS THE WHITE HORSEMAN OF REVELATION 6:2?

WHO IS THE WHITE HORSEMAN OF REVELATION 6:2?

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Nada!

• jws
    jws

Oh no! They're not taking a stab at trying to figure out revelation again.

Who's decided to be the new Freddy Franz?

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

If a person has one bit of intellect, he should leave this religion in an instance, isn't it?

G.

• zboubiz
    zboubiz

Are you sure it’s in the June broadcasting ?

I thought it was supposed to be the ending video at this summer convention..

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Huh???

As far as I know they teach that the rider of the white horse is Jesus.

The link you posted brings up an error page. Can anyone enlighten me?

• blownaway
    blownaway

Your link seems to be dead

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

The watchtower must think that the only way to keep people as jws is to scare them as much as they can about anything and everything

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

This is not the link from the OP but Wikipedia gives a few diff view points on the subject: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit