PLACE OF PILGRIMAGE

by Hairtrigger 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

It just struck me while reading another post on the forum. The Catholics have numerous shrines all over the world and places of pilgrimage and the mother of them all ... ROME. The muslims have Mecca and Medina. The Mormons have Utah. The Jews Jerusalem. The JW'S now have Warwick as a place of pligrimage. Of course the Bethel in each country is also a place of pligrimage locally. And these bastards claim their religion is different from all others. Yup differently similar! But same difference?

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Yes, they are no different than any other religious organization.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Yep.

Warwick = JW Mecca

DD

• baker
    baker

Jim Jones had Jonestown.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Many of my family are going to make the pilgrimage to the corporate country club/ lakeside condos of Warwick this summer.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The JW'S now have Warwick as a place of pligrimage.

"We Went To WBT$ Warwick"

"And".......

"WATCHED INK DRY ON WATCHTOWER MAGAZINES!"

Image result for family dressed for church

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I'm sure Warwick will become a place of "pilgrimage".

The average JW would be embarrassed though if somebody would make a comparison to Mecca or the Holyland.

Stupid fool JWs don't realize their religion is just a cheap imitation of other religions with a few changes to fool the unwary.

• blondie
    blondie

Past locations

Brooklyn Bethel

Stanley Theater

Holocaust Museum in DC

Patterson

Wallkill--The Launching Pad where some Bethelites are burried

Patterson

Branches in other countries

(Never see anyone go where Russell is buried and no one is sure where Rutherford is buried)

• kairos
    kairos

I went to the Cow Palace in SF for 25 years in a row.
    That has to count for something, no, nothing?

Huh...

• smiddy
    smiddy

At least these other religions have a history about their places /pilgrimage going back hundreds of years or even thousands of years in some cases and we are not just talking about christianity .

Jehovahs Witnesses have no history they can truly relate too why ? because they keep changing their history with revisions ,they have nothing historical to fall back on .All of their past is now classed as old light and discarded.

They are nothing but an opportunistic religion trying to cash in on the moment.

Why would any JW in their right mind want to go and look at what is Warwick where the priviledged work and live at the expense of gullible people who have payed for it with their contributions .

And what is it really ? a publishing house selling an end ot times message that numerous religions are doing all over the world. Nothing new here , move on.

Oh, hang on, do they have a display of all the literature they have published for the past 100+ years ? I hope so , because it just empathises what false prophets they are with all their failed prophetic expectations and eventualities that didnt eventuate and how they now disown all the interpretations that are contained in those publications as old light and not to be believed now otherwise you will be disfellowshipped .

Its funny how in the "Truth" of Jehovahs Witnesses " Truth" that was believed in the past is no longer "Truth " in the present

I was always under the impression that "Truth" was "truth" in the past , in the present and in the future "Truth" never changes .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit