Could anybody in the world non JW`s zoom in to the Memorial ?

by smiddy3 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Why I ask this is because the night before the memorial we had a phone call from a longtime friend who obviously is still indoctrinated ,to encourage us to log onto jw.org and view the proceedings ?

she made a big deal about how this has never happened before and that even non Jw`s could watch it .

She was going to ring us up on the night to help us log in if we had any problems or whatever .

This friend is a bit eccentric to say the least and speaks against the elders at times ,sometimes I even wondered whether she was DF or not ? So this Ph.call surprised me somewhat ,and the wife`s attitude is she`s happy just let her be and don`t rock the boat ,she is about our age so just let her be ,we have had a lot of history with her and she still talks to us despite what the religion says.

But when the Memorial was about to start no phone call and we haven`t heard from her since ? I had a go at logging on and couldn`t do it ,I couldn`t access zoom the memorial ?

Did she have it all wrong ? Or did I do something wrong that I couldn`t log on ?

Not that I really wanted to but hey ,for old times sake ? Also the night b4 she could have had a few Chardys I suspect.

Because the Cong.we were in was not backward in having a drink or two or three.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

You have to be invited to join zoom and given a password/code to join.

On JW.org if you login to that there's a 2020 memorial talk.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Yes , each congregation meeting has its own unique Zoom log in code . I presume this the same for all Zoom users so discussions are private , as they can be on he net.

The talk on the website was intended as failsafe if anybody could not Zoom. Yesterday it was accessible from the home page, no log in required. I have not looked today

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit