A little glimpse into my mind...

by sf 1 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Hello,

I have found the lyris to one of my most cherished songs I've ever had the pleasure of hearing..."Judith" by PerfectCircle". Not only do these lyrics copy exactly what I feel and think inside re: the tower of rot, the instuments and aggression, are therapy to my tattered soul. It is a glimpse into mySELF, and I'd like to share it with those of you who have been here and there for me over the last three years of my "journey" and "passion">>

>> judith
    you're such an inspiration for ways that i will never ever choose to be oh so many ways for me to show you how your savior has abandoned you
    fuck your god he did this took all you had and left you this way still you pray never stray never taste of the fruit never thought to question why
    it's not like you killed someone it's not like you drove a hateful spear into his side praise the one who left you broken down and paralyzed he did it all for you
    oh so many ways for me to show you how your dogma has abandoned you
    pray to your christ to your god never taste of the fruit never stray never break never choke on a lie even though he's the one who did this to you thought to question why
    it's not like you killed someone it's not like you drove a spiteful spear into his side talk to jesus christ as if he knows the reasons why he did this all to you he did it all for you

I love you and appreciate a great many of you humans here and there and TheEnd is now upon us, and that rot is now going to be fully exposed. Dramatic? oh yeaaaaaaaa, but has anyone really given serious deep thought to what the "fallout" from the bomb thats about to drop, will literally be? Call me obsessed, but it's going to be terrifyingly dynamic, and I feel very bad things are going to happen as a result. I am not trying predict anything here, its only what I keep feeling strongly inside, and it doesnt really ever go away. It gnaws at me. Thank goodliness, I have a great support system built now with some incredible people over in the yahoo messenger chatroom (plug). Thank you all! Oh my, have i gone way off topic? bwahhhhhhhhhh...me?

Scally (witnesses in her hood today class) hahahahaha, and i didnt chase them away this time

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Hey Scally,

Glad to have you post, and glad there was somthing in there (title, a little glimpse into my mind), I must admit I was full of fear and trepidation when I clicked this thread!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH Just kidding gal, I understand your passion, and your anger, and even though we have taken differen't paths as our outlet, I count you as a dear friend! Someone who has been there for me, and the rest of us crazies on Yahoo! You have a lot of compassion and I'm glad your on MY side in this fight of injustice!!

Your right we do have a wonderful support system, Love ya twirly,

Ven.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit