What’s your favorite smoothie?

by Iamallcool 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Any takers?

• James Brown
    James Brown

I have a smoothie every day 2 scoops of protein powder. 2 scoops of fat free peanut butter powder, 1 banana frozen, 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 10 blackberries, 10 blueberries, 1/2 apple, 1 cup almond milk, 1 midjol date cut in little pieces for sweetness, and a spoonful of crushed flaxseed. I have been eating this every day for 2 years. And then I fill the blender with ice and crush it all together so It is a blender of smoothie but half is water/ice. It takes me a while to eat it with a spoon. I intermittent fast and this is my first meal of the day at 2 pm.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Used to have one for a snack each night. I was watching calories so usually blueberries and ice and stevia sugar substitute.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

James - wow.

Mine is tame by comparison but I like mango and passionfruit.

Elderly sister in nursing home loves apple juice. I wonder how many in my ex-cong know that or even bother visiting, let alone take her something nice to drink. They never told her I was df'd - so she still speaks to me when I visit. It means I can take her her favorite drink.

She sleeps mostly now, so she may not have much longer to live. She has had a difficult time these last few days. How many of that congregation know?

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Strawberry daiquiri smoothie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit