So I'm Wondering.

by jonahstourguide 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

By the way, Happy new year to all.

So, I'm wondering, if all the current global population converted to jwism what would happen to the approximately 300,000 births and 150,000 daily deaths?. And, where are the 'false gods' today and where is yahweh nowadays?

just my mind wanderings.

Oh, and if the governing body has the global solution, why aren't they preaching to world leaders directly? Like, you know, lobbying as Paul did when he went to Caesar?.

jtg

Bugger it, I'm gonna mow the lawn instead and have a refreshing beer thereafter.

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

Its a cult, don't expect much from them.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

If the current global population converted to JW`s the suicide rate would go up by 1000%

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I very much doubt civilization itself would be able to function.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

In fact, i brought this same point to my indoctrinated family over the holidays.

This delay for the big A makes no sense. There is no way that JWs can ever reach all people on earth. They can't even get to all the people living in the US. Certainly there is close to zero preaching in places like India, Pakistan, China, Iran, Saudi Arabia etc. How can those people hear the troof? Also everyday there are 300,000 new people on earth.

I'm willing to bet that all JWs in the world don't have 5 minute conversations with 300,000 in one month. Maybe not even in a year.

Their response?....."oh but we have the website and that spreads the message as well."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit