Hashtag "BESTLIFEEVER!!"

by Lostwun 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lostwun
    Lostwun

Is it just me or does it grind your gears when you see #BestLifeEver hashtag after every damn jw post on FB and instagram?

I rarely get on instagram anymore because I dont want to deal with the jw propaganda but I swear sometimes I just want to comment on one of those pics 'jw life is the worst life ever wake up already'

Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Seems like its a new trend going around

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yep!!

If they keep telling themselves something, it must be true...

• Lostwun
    Lostwun

SIAR2 I agree with you because half of em' in those pics look downright miserable but yet they have that hashtag.

Who they trying to fool?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Self-deception. They are really compulsive liars, isn't that a sin???

I was more miserable in that organization than happiness, Jehovah was testing us didn't

you know that. He makes life miserable for those he love, that is Jehovah's organization including

children.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    #CultLife everyone it's the best!
  • Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift

I hate it with a passion!

My daughter has deleted me off fb now she is shunning me but I can still see her pics and it's full of these hash tags and also her Spiritual family. ..and I just want to vomit !

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

It is annoying until you remember that more often than not these public proclamations are mostly a way of reassuring and convincing themselves that what they say is so, when deep down they know it can all vanish before their eyes like the morning frost.

When you are truly sure about something, it's a given, a constant and as certain as the sun rising in the east. You rarely even think about let alone feel the need to exclaim it or prove it to anyone.

Pity is called for here rather than annoyance.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Sign that things are not what it seem to be or you know somethings are not right in the

kitchen.

Example: To become a full time pioneer. Who in their right mind want to become a full time pioneer today.

The guilt trip, you need to do more. You get on that merry go round, do more and your marriage

may approve, your kids would do better but at the same time funds go down. So you

are eating beans and rice and you are happy.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

is it just me or does it grind your gears when you see #BestLifeEver hashtag after every damn jw post on FB and instagram?

I agree with you , every time I see it, I feel a little vomit coming up.

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Loss of personal freedom. Droning banality of three meetings a week. Loss of personal thought. Loss of self directed medical treatment. Fear of the future. Disillusionment. Loss of family. Obligation to publishing corporation with no pay. No holidays. No celebration of self. No education. No career. Fear of having children. Fear of punishment from a "loving" god. Fear of thinking for oneself. Denial of sexual identity. Relegating the rest of humanity to destruction.

Sounds more like #mylifesucks!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit