My latest novel

by JeffT 1 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

I have started posting my latest work “The Children of Aquarius,” an Urban Fantasy, on Amazon’s Kindle Vella program. I expect to publish about one episode per week. The first three episodes will be free.

Until the start of the 1965 school year three teenagers – Julius “Whitman” Whitman, Cliff Williams, and Lilith Barrett – were outcasts. They existed without friends; the objects of ridicule and bullying by their peers, and derision from their teachers. Then they discover they have supernatural talents.

They find themselves suddenly able to move objects by telekinesis and make people see things that aren’t there; or not see things that are. Where did these talents come from? Why were they selected to harbor supernatural powers? What are they supposed to do with their new-found powers? Or are they freaks?

Drawn together by the new status they set out to find the answers to their questions. Their investigation will lead them to wicked enemies and enigmatic allies. Are the universe and human society more complex than anyone ever imagined?

Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BJ9KXQKF

Follow me on Twitter at JeffThomasBooks.

Note: I’m posting this here because the parents of one of my lead characters are hard-core JW’s.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Good luck!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit