my letter to my molestor

by jehovahismyshepard 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jehovahismyshepard
    jehovahismyshepard

i wrote the following in my therapy sessions to treat my sexual abuse as an adult

I thought that you should know that I recently discovered the reason I am weird and at times react strange there is a part of me that will never go away ...

No matter how hard I try to control or hide it everyday It will always show it will always stay .
    I
    thought that you should know this indescribable grueling act of what you did ., That inside my adult mind and body you locked up and left for ever a trapped kid...Do you know how hard it must be to accept that ? Do you even care ?Do you ever feel bad when you look in the mirror who do you see when you stare?
    How does it feel to get away with a crime That devastated my life so slowly lifetime after time? .I thought that u should know how my life drastically changed because of the events you chose to rearrange
    I thought that you should know how While you where at home while raising your family and grand kids. I was homeless on the street left with no family to care for me. I have lived and tasted in its truest sense what all Alone is to be.With no one standing beside me. I was Cold and Hungry, sleeping in cars .friends closets .there where days I went days without food to eat. Such a young life raised by the streets.
    I thought that u should know I was forced to get a job at 16 to survive .I worked at a restaurant because of hunger and the need to stay alive . I threw food in large trash bag walked it to the dumpster and threw it in. I would return after business hours to collect "the groceries" waiting for my dinner to begin. .I thought that u should know How at one point I hated the Bible so much for instructing me to be honest and say the truth.....I thought to myself Perhaps then if I didn't open my mouth and confess I would of had at least had a taste of Youth .......
  • Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Painful to read but I am sure it was much more painful to write. Burglary passes and the loss adjusted to, but abused childhood or youth never heals, is always with you , while an abuser may waltz away with no concern. Thank you so much for sharing this , so many here have similar experiences destroying their peace of mind. Please take my personal thanks for your sharing, my gorgeous daughters suffered abuse and nothing can remove the stain on their lives, not a stain because of guilt or error, it an undeserved destruction of their lives. I am not physically strong but I would kill the abuser if I met him, even that would not help. Maybe someone here has wiser words of comfort than these so if so please post as I do not know what to say to help. Thank You.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Very powerful. I realize comments posted here can't fix the past, but I do wish for you healing and peace, and that you are able to gain the life you choose for yourself going forward. I am sure everyone on this forum does as well.

• Worldling9
    Worldling9

http://www.childsexabuse.org/perpetrators/jehovahs-witnesses

See a therapist, please. I am so sorry this happened to you.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Thank you for sharing that with us. I can only imagine. I hope you continue to heal. YOU are in control now! :)

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Thank you for sharing this. I feel for you.

• jehovahismyshepard
    jehovahismyshepard

I would like to Thank you All for your support and your kind comments . Its difficult to realize and believe that an organization built on Biblical Principals and Truth can be so quick to Hide thier faults? From Men in fear of prosecution? I was raised to Believe have no fear for man but do Fear and Respect For Jehovah God.

For that same organization to cast me out not only of the congregation in Montclair,ca

but also instruct my mother and stepfather to cast me out of my home on the streets in an attempt to erase thier mistake.

Dont they realize Jehovah is watching it all? How can they preach of Love ? It hurts so much I do love Jehovah and all this confusion , false sense of guilt confuses me. Recently i admit i tried to recieve a bible study and it was refused by 3 different brothers. With no explanation Why?

I love you all true Brotjers of mine that know that this is something that really happens to so many under that Black Curtain of the Organization

Good Night

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Hello jehovahismyshepard, thank you for sharing that powerful letter.

Would you like to share your story here?

And, have you reported what happened to the authorities?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit