Are JWs becoming more militant?

by Vidqun 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

After their courtcase in Norway going wrong, Splane actually warns lawmakers that they will be in big trouble if they don't change their ways. He's referring to the preaching work, which has nothing to do with the case. It's all about their treatment of ex-JWs. He seems to have forgotten that fact. Blame lawmakers for your organization violating basic human rights.

https://twitter.com/Larchwood20/status/1775179203597500419/video/1

• Gorb
    Gorb

No, they become more and more mainstream.

G.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    Splane actually warns lawmakers that they will be in big trouble if they don't change their ways.

Spoiled little sissy brat can't stand it that he can't fly under the "religious freedom" smokescreen any longer. Poor baby.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

They are getting more crazy @

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Gorb, I also measure it against my brother's reaction when he heard that I "preached" to someone. By the way, he's a fanatical Uber elder. I, as an "apostate," often have conversations with people regarding fleshly Israel, Replacement Theology and the Israel of God. His reaction: "How dare he preach! By what authority does he preach?" As though I, as an apostate, am not allowed to talk to others regarding spiritual matters. If I go by him and his reaction, also his leader Splane's warning, JWs have become more militant and aggressive. But perhaps my brother (and Splane) are exceptions to the rule. My brother hates my guts because our mother is on my side and he can't stomach that.

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

Some JWs have been wondering if this is a "judgement message" ๐Ÿ™„

They are behind the times! New Light has stopped mentioning the Hailstone Message ๐Ÿ˜‚

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

No, I don't think so.

The JWs have always been militant.

Peaceful, but militant.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

I have heard them described in Baptist circles as "the devil's Marine Corp."

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Personally, I think thatโ€™s giving โ€˜em too much credit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit