Franklin Graham event axed

by Fadeaway1962 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962
    BBC News: Franklin Graham's Glasgow event axed after council pressure
    I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Franklin Graham's Glasgow event axed after council pressure - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-51302490
    Hi been looking on here for a while now , been a great help in finding ttatt so thanks for that .Seen this wonder if assembly venues aware off jws view and stand on these issues and others like child abuse cover up .
  • cofty
    cofty

Very good point. It would be interesting to test that!

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

We have more power than we know, I think. We just need to do the work...

Hey, that reminds me of TM the turd's talk!

• Steel
    Steel

Man if there is anything more annoying than the WTS it has to be the alphabet club. To me it’s kind of like al-quada vs isis.

The sad part is between the WTS and team alphabet , real Christian charities that do real good works are going to lose there tax free status. I get back like 75 percent what I give my church.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

That sounds like the Graham camp is being persecuted!!!!

Isn't that evidence that they have The Truth™?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

So if the Australian JW`s want to hold a convention at a sports venue that could hold 50,000 or so ,it could be a good idea for ex JW`s from anywhere but particulary Australia and point out what could be classed as hate speach,breaking up families etc,etc and took up a petition to have their venue denied to them ,that could work ?

Sounds like a bloody good idea if you ask me .Where do I sign up LOL ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit