No accommodation at Bethel in Brazil for Pioneers

by TheTruthBR 5 Replies latest jw friends

• TheTruthBR
    TheTruthBR
    Bethel in Brazil (and I think in other countries as well) when a JW does 10 years of regular pioneer (or other form of full-time service) it can ask to stay three days in Bethel.
    No longer in Brazil, according to a letter sent today to all the congregations in Brazil:
    Ref .: Accommodation in Bethel
    Dear Brothers:
    In recent years, there has been a great privilege to stay in Bethel those be welcome for over 10 years as regular pioneers and be encouraged by the zeal they have shown. - Rom. 1:11, 12.
    But due to various projects of reform and construction, we are with few accommodation for guests. Thus, we can no longer meet the hosting applications at Bethel made by those who are serving for over 10 years as regular pioneers.
    However, the accommodations that have been confirmed by the Branch will stand. Please hailing those who are serving for over 10 years as regular pioneers know this setting.
    On this occasion, we wish them the rich Jehovah's blessing.
    Your brothers,

Note to the body of elders:
    Those who wish to stay in one of the nearby Bethel hotels can see the list by clicking here or by going to the Documents tab jw.org, Suppliers option. In the Search field type "room and board"
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

Ha!! Be warm and well fed, Brothers!!!!!

The reality: 1.) No outsiders coming in and getting "the scoop" from the remaining (few) Bethel families.

Also, no more mooching or free rides of any type on the Org's dime!!!!! You freeloading Pioneers are on your own! How do you all like your "loving" shepherds, as they fleece you from head to toe for every dime you have, then toss you out on your bums in the cold to fend for yourselves?

In "worldly" corporations after 20-30 years of service it's customary to get a nice party and a gold watch. In the WatchTower corporation, you'll get a kick to the ass and a silver screw! That's "Christian Love" - WatchTower style!

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    If i lived in brazil i would start taking teaching books from the trolleys and puting them in the trash, if they are so short of money that they cant afford to let pioneers have a 3 day break then they must be short of money
  • Zoos
    Zoos

Well I hope the brothers can at least still get SAVED through works.

"Please, Watchtower... don't take away our salvation too."

• Dark Knight
    Dark Knight
    They will be cancelling the Paradise Earth soon!
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    What construction and reform projects are happening in Brazil Bethel?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit