What is more important life or justice?
- The outrage of injustice cries out for justice, vengeance, vindictiveness, retaliation, getting even -at any cost -even life.
Could you elaborate?
- Seems to be the reason behind executions, murder, war, why God permits wickedness, Isis, etc..
I would have to say justice. The problem with many is that they make their own justice & it is personal. That is the get even at any cost. That is my initial thought. I'm not quite sure if I'm being honest, it is more complex then that because people are complex if nothing else.
- Tough call!! But I'm with justice on this one. Tough call though.
- I would rather be alive than justified, proven right. Being alive allows you to see how things work out.
- Nature, red of tooth and claw, would answer "life."
- Seldom is there justice, more often life seems unstoppable even without justice. More important? A law degree.
A law degree.
'The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers'. ... Shakespeare
I would hate to be a lawyer or a judge if "all hell breaks loose" in any country.