Thank you!

by longgone 7 Replies latest jw friends

• longgone
    longgone

I want to thank everyone for the support you give in this forum, I know I'm just one of many who feel this way. I'm not just talking about feedback about my issues but overall I have leaned so much from what is said to help others who have/are leaving the WTS.

I also want to add the ripple effect that what help one person here goes forward to everyone else in our lives! 💙💜

• kpop
    kpop

Same here! We all need each other. I come here almost daily just because I feel a connection to everyone here and it helps me cope. Like burn victims meeting up with other burn victims and telling how they survived and what they went through! It helps me so much!

• Simon
    Simon

I think people overlook how powerful their simple expressions of support and kindness can be to complete strangers that they will most likely never meet in person but reach out to all the same.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes!

This community is a true life-line to so many!

• Giordano
    Giordano

I've been out so long..... but so touched by what some have gone through that I am compelled to offer help and encouragement. Sometimes we can even make a difference.

So thank you longgone!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I don't know if anything I have shared has helped you, but I'm very glad for what you shared. Thanks.

• All or nothing
    All or nothing

I have not been able to formally introduce myself due to lots of family still in- but I also find a lot of encouragement reading everyone's intro stories! Thank you

• pbrow
    pbrow

I remember litterally spending solid weeks on this website when I started questoning.

This website has catalogued many, many stories of people at all phases of gaining their freedom. We can all learn a great deal from the genuine posts, from the troll filled posts and of course from Cofty's voluminous posts about evolution.

I have said it before but many thanks to Simon and the posters who have made this site what it is. My future and more importantly the future of my children owe a great debt of gratitude to this website.

Life is full of many "little" people who's good works will leave a positive impact on the lives of others. I admire the impact that men like Ray Franz, Simon or Paul Grundy have had on countless number of lives. You have much to be proud of.

Thank you!

pbrow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit