Another mass shooting, three or four hours ago.

by James Mixon 238 Replies latest social current

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

If I was a believer I would talk to God, listen God there are some people that needs to be wiped from the face of this earth, not the young child for what ever is your purpose for

mankind. Why do you insist in allowing this type of scum to walk the face of the earth?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

These kind of events are what always bothered my as a JW. Just these overwhelming terror like events happen and there is God doing nothing to prevent this. I remember these thoughts ''Why does Jehovah allow this to happen?'' or ''Is there somehow a way God could have prevented this''?

You would ask a rank and file member these questions and you would get the expected answer about End Times. THAT would really bother me and this is the kind of thing which caused ''severe doubts'' and eventually dissention!!

• sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2
    As an American, I think that's it's easiest to say, Americans just love their guns more than all the lives of people lost due to these events. That became pretty clear after the sandy hook elementary school shooting. Politically speaking the side of politics that is so adamant about no gun control, is the same pushing to fight foreign terrorism, but isn't so concerned about what Americans do here.
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Prediction - once again it wont be Left Wing Atheists who will be found responsible.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Soft targets comes to mind. Those were soft targets in Paris.
  • cofty
    cofty

Al Jazeera are reporting 14 dead and 14 injured.

Possibly a secondary attack and reports that the 3 gunmen are now dead.

• talesin
    talesin

Where have all the flowers gone?
    Gone to graveyards, every one.

When will they ever learn?
    When will they ever learn?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

If it's one person it's for private reasons. Example, all the lone shooters.

If it's two persons they share an insanity; a folie à deux. Example, the two right wingers who shot and killed two policemen in Nevada.

If it's three or more people, it's organized. It may be ISIS inspired instead of directly orchestrated.

• Phaedra
    Phaedra
    what do you say when things like this happen?
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It may be ISIS inspired instead of directly orchestrated.

If ISIS takes credit in the name of Allah, it's time to bomb Mecca in the name of Military Might that is greater than Allah.

It's not time to take away the guns. It's time to take off the gloves and bomb the bastards until the f*cking sand is red and they regret that they didn't keep their little jihads between all the towelheads. .

Doc -- not so politically correct. (Like The Donald?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit