Another mass shooting, three or four hours ago.

by James Mixon 238 Replies latest social current

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

San Bernardino California. Up to 12 people have been killed.

The center a private non-profit agency that assists people with developmental

disabilities. Three shooters reported and it's was said they got away. Still a n active scene.

• Simon
    Simon

Very sad. Apparently it is at a center for people with developmental disabilities.

I want to know why America will spare no expense and go to any lengths when it comes to foreign "terrorism" but there are people being terrorized every day and everyone is paralyzed into inaction and "nothing can be done".

Hundreds of thousands of Americans have been shot by each other compared to far fewer killed by terrorists. Aren't priorities misplaced?

• JeffT
    JeffT
    CNN is talking about multiple shooters, possibly using AK-47's. If so, this isn't a random nut.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

I agree, it is getting out of hand. What in the hell a non-profit agency that assists

people with developmental disabilities. The report three people with ski mask and

they are not in custody.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Sad. It could be a terrorist event.
  • JeffT
    JeffT
    Police press conference CNN right now is saying three shooters.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

There have been a lot of problems in that area in the past, lately the Bikers gangs

in that area. But I doubt this is the work of bikers.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    Whatever it is, ISIS will claim responsibility.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    They're saying on CNN and Wolf Blitzer right now. An attack on ''disabled'' people facility. Sick!! Just Sick!! Beyond fathomable to do something like this. Just fucking aweful!! sorry I swore, just so disturbing.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Absolutely disgusting. These criminals are the lowest of the low.

TBH, I don't care what their motivation was or which organization claims responsibility.

US law enforcement should hunt these b*****ds down and shoot them dead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit