Assembly Hall Re-Furb Australia

by jonahstourguide 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

So, After Congs handing over all the cash, a request I believe, has been made in Melbourne Australia recently for a contribution box to be placed at the kingdom halls in Melbourne for contributions to pay for the estimated 1.6 million dollar refurbishment of the Melbourne assembly hall in Melton. I'm told by a angry attendee that the letter came from the branch in Australia. Anyone else in Oz hear of this ????. So I'm guessing all the earlier cash grab went to the U.S.!? jtg

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I thought all refurbishments / Quickbuilds were all been done in house now. Both in the physical construction and how they were been financed after the cash grab.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

This is easy. Just say NO. Vote with your wallet. They can't do sh*t, except complain, guilt, and beg for more.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

They are pretty much doing as predicted. If they don't get it will it be sold? Or will it be sold AFTER its refurbished. That's my uninspired prediction.

• xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

It is the same in the U.S.

All the promises of LDC paying for things after the money grab have gone unfulfilled.

First they wanted all cong to have a projector and screen - cong paid for it not LDC. Then a few months back they decided that they wanted cong's to have big screen TV's instead. Again LDC nowhere to be found when the bill came.

The LDC sent an inspector team to assess our KH property. They gave us a list of things to address. Again no mention whatsoever of LDC picking up the tab.

So the org lies through their teeth and everyone just erases it from their memory.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit