Actions speak louder than words

by Sabin 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sabin
    Sabin

GDay to you all. I have had a thought I would like to share with you. I cannot remember who it was, but I believe it has been mentioned (maybe Paul Grundy) that if you wish to null & void your baptism because you were so young when it took place that the WTBTS will not allow it if you have been participating in the believes & practises of the religion when you were older & able to make a decision of your own free will. So it is your actions of participation that speak NOT your words, according to WT, yes.

That being the case I would like to state, that all those participating in WTBTS activities today, e.g. attending the K Hall/field ministry/donations/memorial/etc. Are in fact by their ACTIONS showing support to an organisation that protects Child Molesters. They are showing by their ACTIONS that they approve of the October 2012 policies as set out by the GB . Lets face facts here, with the RAC & all the other info that is now available, ignorance is inexcusable. They are showing approval of No-Blood policies/Shunning policies, & every other bad policy that WT has set up in the name of Jehovah & Jesus Christ.

If Actions speak Louder than Words, it must apply both ways, this is an undeniable truth is it not?

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

It's very difficult to accept real truth when it contradicts what you have/had believed to be true. Of course, the truth was always there, we just couldn't see it at the time.

Lots of examples that are/were ignored because we want to believe the best about our faith, not the worst.

The bible speaks about warfare with the spirit world [powers and principalities]. The WTS speaks about theocratic warfare against people. Anyone who questions the WTS can and should be lied to for not being worthy enough for the truth. The biggest problem with this is that the WTS and it's members will lie to their own flock. Madness.

The bible speaks of knowing a tree by it's fruit, but the WTS has no fruit. Sure, they have works like going door to door and restoring God's true name [so they say], but where is the fruit from these works? There are none. Who would acknowledge that within the WTS? My elder brother tries to tell me that works are fruits...Sorry bro, works that please the Lord are proven by the fruits. Works are not fruits.

• zophar
    zophar

Ah, if life were really just that black and white, right or wrong!

Example, I disapprove of excessive violence against young black men by Police authorities in the US when it happens. A good example of this for me is the Eric Garner case where a black man died for a very minor offense. However, I don't agree with Al Sharpton who I believe exaggerates at best and actually lies about white on black crime. So I go to Washington DC to march in support of Black Lives Matter, does that mean I'm approving of everything they stand for? If I were to vote for a presidential candidate, do I have to agree with every one of his policy positions? Finally, does every Catholic attending Mass agree with every doctrine of the Catholic Church?

I just don't think that life is that black and white, there are shades of gray and each person has to make his or her own decision about these things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit