heart troubles

by zeb 31 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb

Dear All,

My health took a beating over the years with stress from various sources, not a little from the wt; and dangerous areas of work involving fumes and so on. The ARC also took its toll and I have had recently a heart attack. I am due for the big op soon. I was described by some Officers of the ARC as " brave and honourable'" out of my input there. This is high praise indeed and makes me feel that my understanding and experience has been of real use.

If this is my last posting remember that I have enjoyed the ride along with you all and especially those who wrote to me pm sharing and asking from whatever corner of this earth you are in.

peace unto you all and may the Pharisees of bethel get there just rewards.

• tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd
    Well wishes for you. I hope you recover.
  • LongHairGal
    LongHairGal
    I'm so sorry and I wish you all the best!
  • possum
    possum
    Thanks for your brave and honourable input. As supportive as the ARC where it is still an enormously brave and taxing thing to be involved in. Thankyou. Tare care of your health and keep in good spirits.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Zeb,

Best of Luck!! And God Bless!!!!

• Sabin
    Sabin
    Zeb, your'll be fine mate. Will think of you. Big Hug.
  • Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Take care Zeb one day at a time. You'll get through this, and I know what you are saying about the stress. I suffer from anxiety as well, hereditary as mental illness runs on my mothers side and both my brother and I feel the effects. The WTBS made it worst, I knew it but kept at it longer than I should have as it was often said from the platform : In these last days and months, so I kept at it till I wound up in the emergency ward in desperation.

Keep it simple and do things for YOU from now on. You are important and deserve to be well again.

• clarity
    clarity

((Zeb)) ....do you mean that you are having a heart bypass operation?

What ever it is ...you sound so sad. Sorry if you are. I am sending you best wishes and hope that you will be fine. Hugs to you Zeb..

clarity

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Zeb, I am so sorry for your your pain. If you must have surgery I hope it goes perfectly. You have people here who genuinely care. We wish you only the best.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Zeb, this will NOT be your last posting. After your surgery and recovery you will let us know how you're doing.

🌼Best wishes for a speedy recovery.🌼

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit