Annual Cult Exit day

by stockholm_Syndrome 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stockholm_Syndrome
    stockholm_Syndrome

Does anyone here do a " Annual Cult Exit day" at home --- we are thinking of a christmas tree with a birthday cake on top hanging with easter eggs --- Listening to Punk while smoking cigars ....thoughts?

• schnell
    schnell

I don't do that, um, specifically, but I do, say, watch, and read whatever I want everyday. Like a person.

It's good to be out, isn't it?

• stockholm_Syndrome
    stockholm_Syndrome

indeed ---not long out myself and I have to pinch myself ! specially when I'm mountain biking on a saturday morning instead of knocking on empty doors! Sought of want to do things for the kids to make up for lost time but...

• schnell
    schnell

Good to hear it. I'm fairly new on this site myself and recently faded after years of growing doubts and failing rationalizations.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

What a great idea ! we do already have a Celebration meal on the day, which is in March, but to go the whole hog, Tree, baubles and festoon Phizzy Mansion with more lights than Lampoons Christmas Vacation !

Yea ! I.m gonna go for it !

What will passing JW's make of it ? no "Pagan" holiday to accuse me of celebrating !

• stockholm_Syndrome
    stockholm_Syndrome

me too---didnt intend to leave - just read the bible freestyle and couldnt believe how evil it all was and how the governing body are no portal ---- if you cant sleep at some point I have blogged my exit process

jwbiblebombs.blogspot.com

• stockholm_Syndrome
    stockholm_Syndrome

Do it Phizzy Do it - Do it Phizzy Do it

• Onager
    Onager

Dammit I didn't make a note of the day. Oh well, will have to celebrate every day!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit