centre audio video

by Marcial 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Marcial
  • under the radar
    under the radar

I seldom give the WT credit for anything they do, but I will admit this website was very well done and will probably get their point across. My adult son, who is in the custom web services business, says they probably paid "a pretty penny" for that level of quality. It is possible that they have someone at Bethel who can do this level of work, but it's not unheard of for them to outsource particularly important jobs to "worldly" businesses. Who knows, and more importantly, who cares?

All that said, It is a good example of what a polished website can be. Too bad it will ultimately be used to lure unsuspecting people into an authoritarian cult that divides families and ruins people’s lives. They don’t tell their prospects that there is no honorable way to leave, and that you’ll lose any family who are still in if you do. Fork 'em!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I see mention of them comparing their project to a previously proposed "active adult community". Does that mean they're competing for approval from local officials? And does that mean the Ramapo project they've been touting isn't even officially a go? Or did I read that wrong?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit