Circuit Overseer say. . .

by Ringo 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SOWHATNOW:

Your post is good and I always said the same thing:...if everybody pioneered the religion would have no money!

I hate to tell them, but when all the elderly pass away they're out of luck because those are the ones who contribute the most. These elderly are also the ones who give money to those looking for handouts, namely the deadbeats I ignored...The golden goose will be gone.

What your mother was referring to was a PRINCIPLE. The JW religion is loaded with them. But, they are really only suggestions and not necessarily wise ones!

The bible says to look at the ant and how it stores up. So, what the CO said is contrary to the bible and logic! It is simply that foolish. If the elderly listened to garbage like this in their day, they'd have no money to be throwing around now like confetti.

At this point, any THINKING people who are forced to go to meetings are letting nonsense like what the CO said go in one ear and out the other. This is what I did before I stopped going.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

So desire for sex is bad. Healthy finances is bad and a hunting gun is bad.

DOC - "Guess that makes me one bad summabitch."

Could be worse.

You could have a desire for healthy financial sex with a hunting gun.

• nakanozzi
    nakanozzi

And no more hunting because that means you might own a firearm.

That contradicts what the Society's Correspondence Guidelines say.

At page 56 reads

http://avoidjw.org/manuals/

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Circuit Overseer say. . .

Then he proceeded to use a few select verses to say sex is bad and so is the desire for it.

A healthy bank account or savings is wrong, shouldn't have that either.

And no more hunting because that means you might own a firearm.

He`s nothing more than a WBT$ Bum with No Real Job,who lives off of JW Donations..

Why would you let someone with no life,tell you how to live?

• stillin
    stillin

Exactly, Outlaw! The view from the ivory tower. Realizing this a few years back gave me a refreshing perspective on CO visits.

Not only are they experts on things in the invisible spirit realm, they also know what is best for the little people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit