Jesus Leading the WTS?????

by integ 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• integ
    integ

I was reading the Isaiah book today, and came across the paragraph that states that Jesus is the head of the organization. Jesus ate with sinners, Jesus preached a gospel of love and forgiveness, not disfellowshipping. To say that Jesus is the head of the organization.(wts) is outright blasphemy against Jesus. People who defend the wts say that disfellowshipping is a loving provision that really helps the "erring ones" by allowing them to recognize their mistake and turn back to Jehovah. If that's the case then what about the un-repentant Governing Body who refuse to admit their"sin" of being in cahoots with the Wild Beast (UN) for ten years. That shows a course of action, not just a one time mistake. When do we get to hear that THEY have been DF'D.? Oh, I forgot..New light will be presented soon to cover their pathetic asses on this one. JESUS DOES NOT LEAD THIS ORGANIZATION.

• Francois
    Francois

Jesus is leading the WTS? Right. And I'm the Virgin Mary.

francois

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

The bit I don't understand is why you would still read wt published books

• shera
    shera

francois,What..I'm not the virgin Mary?! All these yrs.....

• onacruse
    onacruse

I once asked a rare not-totally-braindead JW what Jesus would do if he walked in the front door at Brooklyn Bethel. "Probably start over-turning some money tables" was the answer.

Craig

• integ
    integ

Paduan,

The only reason I ever read the books and mags is that I want to be able to expose to others (jw's) the lies their own organization tells them.

• tech 597
    tech 597

The really amazing thing to me about wtbts' statements regarding Jesus, is what a small role he really plays in wt theology. In a recent kingdom ministry article regarding the memorial, Jesus was only mentioned four times in twenty one paragraphs. And these in passing. Hardly follows Jesus' own counsel, "that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father". (John 5:23)

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

How bout when they instruct members to pass the emblems by only allowing the select few to partake. When I used to pass them to the one next to me, I used to feel I was "rejecting" his sacrifice but I also felt they were teaching that Christ was rejecting me and all in attendance if they were not of the "annointed".

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

How bout when they instruct members to pass the emblems by only allowing the select few to partake. When I used to pass them to the one next to me, I used to feel I was "rejecting" his sacrifice but I also felt they were teaching that Christ was rejecting me and all in attendance if they were not of the "annointed".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit