If the preaching work is now so important

by pepperheart 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    If the preaching work is now so important (with all the lay offs at bethel and also stopping all construction work around the world) does this mean that all branch offices will be paying living costs for all pioneers sp that rather than working for satan they can be doing gods work.Dont hold your breath lol
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Silly rabbit...

...ruthless corporations don't help former employees that they've kicked to the curb.

• committeechairman
    committeechairman

Nope. Not happening. I think there will be no special pioneers appointed for a while and between layoffs and attrition the number of special pioneers will shrink drastically.

It has helped my analysis very much to think of this is a very large corporation. I've been in middle management for years and I know the drill. This is now a slash and burn operation until they exit panic mode. Which might be never.

CC

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

comitteechairman - "This is now a slash and burn operation until they exit panic mode. Which might be never."

So what happens if they keep up the slash-and-burn but don't exit in panic mode?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit