Found Nephew. Sisters incredible reaction.

by umbertoecho 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

If you can manage your feelings and see it for what it is you will no longer want to "disappear, hide and feel nothing". This is easier said than done I am well aware. Just knowing you are doing the right thing and there will be obstacles will make it easier to overlook the madness and persevere. I wish you emotional strength as you move forward in showing practical assistance and love to your family when possible. It will be thankless but not ungratifying when you have done your part.

• Dissonant15
    Dissonant15
    Wow what a sad story. Your sister & BIL sound like horrible people. I'm sure your nephew can see the difference between the love you show for him vs. the JWs treatment. I hope he can get some real help.
  • kaik
    kaik
    Sorry to read this sad story about your family and nephew. It would be crucial if your nephew severe ties with his mother until he gets enough help and strength to be on his own. He would need a mental help dealing with abuse and brainwashing from cult. Good luck.
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

He's suffering from a mental health condition and she's worried about his smoking?

Really they would prefer everyone to be "whitewashed graves." They look good on the outside, but are filled with decay.

He can be desperately mentally ill, but as long as his clothes smell good all is well.

Crazy people. I mean cray-cray.

• Giordano
    Giordano
    umbertoecho..... shocking just shocking. Thank you for doing your best........ What slime buckets these people are. Really tells us what kind of sick people are tolerated by the JW's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit