Found Nephew. Sisters incredible reaction.

by umbertoecho 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

I won't make this long. I went out again and found him. Got in through the back door, pushed him to wake up, got him out, fed him, watered him and said he was family and I have a plan.

We talked all day, I let him do what he does, in order not to scare him about the future change that could happen for him. Outcome: Put him on private health care, a good private clinic where I know many have come out of this "alive". I will pay. He felt safer but is entering into a psychotic phase from the cocktail of drugs. I had to repeat and repeat the plan. By four the next morning he was relatively able to take it all in.

Sister's reaction? Wow! If it wasn't for the fact that many of you people know the mindset of JW freakiness, it would sound like pure exaggeration on my part.

You see I phoned her after a few hours sleep the next day, and told her of the plan and that I would pay. Her reaction was not a Christian one. She was talking over me. Then came a long winded preach at me. Not a word from me. "Are you still there?". " Yes, I'm listening intently".

"Well, the only way he can survive is if he comes back to Jehovah, then he can have his brother and his friends and family. I know you might mean well, but it's Jehovah he needs and the brother- hood of the congregation. I understand what you're trying to do and that you will pay but don't get your hopes up, because without Jehovah and the safety of the organization he will not last, no matter what you may think" ............................................Silence......." Are you still there Juliette?". "Yes, I'm listening closely that's all, carry on".

" What you don't understand Juliette is that although I know you have lost Emma, she was not a baptized person, so she has a chance of resurrection if you try harder as well. Jehovah reads hearts and the truth is the only way for you and her and my son. He has to quit smoking because he stinks and it's not pleasant for the rest of the congregation to smell, even from the back of the hall. All those chemicals stay on his body and affect me, his father and those at the meetings. It's not nice for us and shows a lack of concern for other people's welfare".

Me: " You have missed the point here. Forget about the smoking, forget about religion for now and focus on his mental health his cockroach-infested hovel and his passive suicide. I am doing this and he trusts me because I don't condemn him. Anyway, you've got your "new edition son."

Well. How dare I? The nerve of it! Lot's of scriptures now. The hysterical pitch in her voice, tells me she is guilty as hell, feeling her control slipping and worst of all. She and her " Marques de Sade" of a husband are going to look bad, why? Because I have also told her I have called the elders wife (this one is really good) Expressing my concern. This will spread like wild-fire around the congregations.

Later that day she phoned and said "they" would pay the insurance, but only returning to the flock would cure him. "Read Jeremiah 29-11 to 12 Juliette and you may learn something"

"No. You read the actual words of Christ and his works or read Siddhartha, the journey of Buddha".

"Well, now it's finally out what you are about Juliette. I always thought you were a pagan, so It's pointless trying to reason with you. Jehovah always reveals the truth and now I know who you side with". Slam! Went the phone.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Sigh.... So you took the initiative and did what she should have done for her child... And her response is anger. As you noted, totally predictable.

your a hell of an aunt and great human ;) big hugs to you

• ListlessWitness
    ListlessWitness
    Juliette, huge hugs to you lady. How you managed to keep quiet while she spouted that nonsense I will never know. You are one awesome lady. I felt such a thrill reading of your love for your nephew, as I do every time you see beyond the damaged shell of a human and really and truly help them (like you did that day with the girl outside the hospital, even a 'professional' asking you what to do) you just seem to have a gift for loving the very heart of people's being. Sorry this is rushed, but I find your experiences very touching and moving and just wanted to say so. Thank you for sharing x
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

You did the moral and just and loving thing by putting forth effort to save your nephew. Your sister, like the Pharisees, is furious because you exposed her. I'm sorry, but it's that simple.

Nice, job. You're an awesome person.

DD

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

She cannot admit that she might not have done the best for him, so she makes you into the villain so she can feel good about herself. It's pretty predictable with JWs, with most people really.

Good for you for doing what needed to be done and putting up with her abuse. I am sure your nephew will be grateful, although if he gets better she will hate you all the more.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Julietta, handle your buisness, and as you do.......i will support you.
  • Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

You're a wonderful person, sending hugs across the miles, well done finding and helping your nephew, I hope and pray the treatment succeeds.

What self centered narrow minded people the org. breeds.

Lets hope he gets well and becomes a healthy, happy, balanced and educated individual, free from cult guilt and fear

• Divergent
    Divergent
    Sorry... who's Emma? Is she your daughter?
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Emma died from an overdose. I tried to keep her safe from the age of thirteen to twenty-five. In the end, she died in the toilet of a railway station. Our last words were " I love you Emma, are you coming home now?" " I love you too mum, and I'm on my way, see you soon mum. I love you and we love each other:" She never made it home. I died the morning she died.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Lets hope he gets well and becomes a healthy, happy, balanced and educated individual, free from cult guilt and fear

Sadly, this is not going to happen. She was horrifically cruel today and she called her son to warn him of my sinister motives. When I arrived to finish up some plans, it was as though I was Satan incarnate. I'm tired now and very sad. I won't talk about this again as i will really lose it. I just want to disappear, hide, and feel nothing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit